British Speedway Forum
DutchGrasstrack

European Championships 2013 - Rzeszow Final 4 Live On Eurosport

fantastic bit of coverage there showing the lengths tai and hans went to to get to the meeting, a video diary showing changing airports via bike couriers, getting a bit of shut eye where they could on the flights, tremendous example of what international speedway riders do to earn their crust....

maybe freddie has got one showing his cruise ship to the stadium?? :D;)

• Like 1

Cheers. I thought he was injured as well and was replaced by Oleg,

The commentary team on Eurosport are imbiciles I spent 8 heats in Russian and have more idea whats going on :)

The Muppet that is not Scott is pronouncing the name of the place wrong and does not know that reserves are alternated and not put in because they look good or did well in the last heat. :rofl: :rofl:

I caught up when i got home by using spotowefakty it gives a report on every heat telling you what happened etc.

I caught up when i got home by using spotowefakty it gives a report on every heat telling you what happened etc.

Bit like the speedway updates board then I suppose.

Second big duel for Tai......second big win for Tai.

Woffinden was brilliant there to dive under Pedersen, did a Nicki on Nicki. Seemed to lose something off the back of his bike on bend 3/4, good ride Tai.

Edited by nw42

Bit like the speedway updates board then I suppose.

But without the aggro and bias as it's not written by fans. Although i'm sure i detect a little Polish favouritism at times lol. And yeah duhhhh i forgot about the updates board i think it's because i was already on the Sportowefakty site looking at the news.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Fantastic coverage by Eurosport. I don't care if the commentary is less than perfect, it's good enough for me. Frankly it's brilliant that they cover the series, providing a superb HD picture too.

Fantastic coverage by Eurosport. I don't care if the commentary is less than perfect, it's good enough for me. Frankly it's brilliant that they cover the series, providing a superb HD picture too.

Bear in mind at the start of the season we thought we might not even get to see the SGP series, this is heaven.

Great stadium, shame about the track :sad:

The girls are a consolation :lol:

Awww that reminds me i wanna Monster girls calendar in 2014.

Great stadium, shame about the track :sad:

Too be honest i did see a few pre-meeting reports that there were likely problems with the 'shape' of the track amongst other niggles.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Exactly, it's almost speedway every Saturday at the moment, loving it. This season could have been so so different for those of us who watch the coverage.

Long may it continue.

Woffinden was brilliant there to dive under Pedersen, did a Nicki on Nicki. Seemed to lose something off the back of his bike on bend 3/4, good ride Tai.

They had put one of the cameras on the back of his bike and this came flying off on the second lap. Assume it came lose after the tight first bend

Good one Tai it's nice to see riders concerned with the amount of passing available for the fans.

Hmmm i see Nicki not got that bloke employed for his fan he's got a (hot) woman instead. I wonder if he running scared of falling foul of the new anti-gay laws in Russia this week where it's illegal to show expression or something lol.

Awww i only joking Nicki and the bloke who usually holds his cooling fan.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Excellent coverage by Eurosport

It shows that intelligent commentary - without childish screaming - works very well for our sport.

Scott does an excellent job, and so probably would Kelvin, if you could separate him from NP.

I'm beginning to like Steve Day (hope I got the name right) too.

• Like 1