British Speedway Forum
Paul

Kent 2013

Hope it is stronger and more competative than the Raiders team.

I think it is important to have a team that can do well to keep crowds up.

Is there a danger that Kent could be left behind in the team building stakes ?

IOW looking strong.

Dudley bound to be competative.

Coventry looking good.

Or are Kent limited in what they can do till after the AGM ?

If early press releases are to be believed then Ben Morley, David Mason and Connor Coles are likely to be involved and potentially Steve Boxall at number 1.

Why not Kent kings, with a major sponsor just up the road in Kings storage!!

I don't think the club will be 'left behind' although there have been no announcements yet. Most clubs have a pretty good idea of where they're going so the back bone of the team is probably tied up, if not more than that.

Be good to see Boxhall back i heard from somone close to Ben Morley that he wanted a move.

Ben Morley is keen to ride for Kent, so that is wrong info,, He is also looking for a premier league place so that may be the reasoning ... Len being abroad the full team may take some time to be announced ,, other suggestions on here may well be strong possibilities...

Team building is progressing nicely and the Promotion are working on completing the team.

Riders will be announced on our website.

Team building is progressing nicely and the Promotion are working on completing the team.

Riders will be announced on our website.

Will the team be announced all at once,or news as they sign ?

Sorry Waco Rhys Naylor told me he was looking for a new club as he has been spannering for him.

Greg ,,no worries :D;) Ben,s dad is his mechanic ,,Rhys only helped out a couple of times ,a while ago...

Edited by waco
  • Like 1

Sorry Waco Rhys Naylor told me he was looking for a new club as he has been spannering for him.

Would just like to clear the air here.. i am Rhys Naylor... i have spannered for ben a couple of times.... i HAVE NOT mentioned once that Ben wants to move clubs! i wouldnt know this even if he did!! all i have ever said to someone about Ben is ... i would love to mechanic for him fully! not once about changing clubs or doing anything as such,...

1. its none of my business

2. im not a rubbish stirrer

3. people need to get facts right

4. even if ben did want to move i wouldnt know, and it wouldnt be my place to tell anyone!!

your ruining peoples friendships by posting immature comments like that!

• Like 4

Greg ,,no worries :D;) Ben,s dad is his mechanic ,,Rhys only helped out a couple of times ,a while ago...

Spoke with Naylor got wrong end of the sick my bad.