British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swift Saint

Two New Speedway Books

I have two recently published speedway books available of special interest to connoisseurs of the National League and these can be ordered direct from my small Company Gemini Publications.

The full titles are:

The British Speedway National League (Incorporating all Third Tier Leagues since 1994) The Continuing History Part 8 – 2011. The book continues considerable history of the National League and contains approximately 240 pages with coloured photographs and a mass of statistics reflecting the third tier in its entirety as well as full narrative and results for 2011. This includes my report of "The Greatest Ever Third Tier match Mildenhall v Scunthorpe Play-Off second leg. The full cover price is £14.99 discounted to £12.99 for readers of this forum plus £2,50 towards the cost of postage making £15.49 in all.

Also available is an Interim version of my Ultimate Statistical Guide which includes a full A-Z with career details of all riders to have ridden at this level since 1994 year by year and team up to and including 2011 with averages and appearances etc. The book includes a full 2011 team match log and other statistical features offered at £8.00 plus £1.50

If both books are ordered together I will send you them for a total price of £24.00 (including postage) not bad for 400 pages that will provide a good way to shorten these long winter evenings.

Times are hard I know and if you would like the A-Z and Team Match log for 2011 I can supply these in an appropriate cover for £5.00 (approx 125 pages) or both items loose unbound with no cover in a punched pocket for £4.00. Please add £1.00 for postage in either case.

All of my books have laminated covers and are comb bound and I have many regular subscribers.

. All of my earlier books are available except the original A-Z now superseded by the above and the Ultimate Statistical Guide.

They are The British Speedway Conference League - A History Part One 1994- 2000 (220 Pages)

£12.99 plus £3.00 P&P)

The British Speedway Conference League - A History Part Two 2001- 2005 (294 Pages)

£14.99 plus £4.00 P&P)

The British Speedway Conference League - A History Part Three 2006 (200 Pages)

£10.99 plus £3.00 P&P)

The British Speedway Conference League - A History Part Four 2007 (220 Pages)

£11.99 plus £3.00 P&P)

The British Speedway Conference League - A History Part Five 2008 (220 Pages)

£12.99 plus £3.00 P&P)

The British Speedway Conference League - A History Part Six 2009 (240 Pages)

£13.99 plus £3.00 P&P)

The British Speedway National League - A History Part Seven 2009 (240 Pages)

£14.99 plus £3.00 P&P)

The British Speedway National League Ultimate Statistical Guide 1994-2010 (320 pages)

Contains complete A-Z, and All Team Official Match log 1994-2010 with every scorer, all League Tables Roll of Honour etc. (£15.99 plus £3 P&P)

NB Postage will be combined if more than one book is ordered please phone me for a quote and bulk purchase discount details number below. I'll always try and work out a deal with you.

Orders to Gemini Publications, 5 The Cove, Belton, Great Yarmouth NR31 9LA

Cheques payable please to Malcolm Vasey.

Bulk orders will receive a healthy discount and postal charges will be combined please phone me for a quote. (Telephone 07768 073284)

Malcolm Vasey

Edited by Proud Potter
  • Like 2