British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wandersome

Who's Still Available?

The elusive 5 point riders are still needed at likes of Edinburgh and Glasgow. Taylor has an unfortunate average, shame.

I like Chris Schramm 100% you get from that guy and what averages are the like of Schramm on for example?

Schramm was very welll thought of by the Sheffield crowd last season, the big problem was his equipment which let him down on too many occasions last season, so much so it got to the point where he had to borrow equipment from Chris Mills..

• Like 1

Young, improving rider, still on an attractive average, yet 3 different clubs in 3 years and still looking for a place this year?? Hmm?? :blink:

It's a fair point we know he has ability...

The elusive 5 point riders are still needed at likes of Edinburgh and Glasgow. Taylor has an unfortunate average, shame.

I like Chris Schramm 100% you get from that guy and what averages are the like of Schramm on for example?

On the top teams thread you say you cant see improvement in the Ipswich side yet here you see Schrammy as a steal!

Glad youre not in charge at Ippo!

Looks like promotions are using their own riders or doing swap deals rather than loans. Seems as though a lot of Peterborough's assets are being over looked for some reason. Could certainly make a decent side with them alone.

On the top teams thread you say you cant see improvement in the Ipswich side yet here you see Schrammy as a steal!

Is Schramm in the Ipswich team? I fail to see your point. I said with Schramm you know what you are getting.

I stand by that for me Somerset, Newcastle and Berwick look stronger than Ipswich. Why are you on here trying to nit pick in what is a forum for giving an opinion, I stand by my assessment.

As I said Schramm could do a job for a team. What's wrong with that?

• Like 1

Claes Nedermark

Paul Starke

Edited by Tsunami

Dakota North still not fixed up, Sheffield maybe.

I very much doubt it.

Schramm finished on a 4.9 average I think. Was riding well before he broke his back at Newport. Only got about half a season at Sheffield after that and definitely wasn't back to his best. I think he needs more rides to rebuild his confidence and should easily improve on his average given a chance.

Dakota North still not fixed up, Sheffield maybe.

Dakota North has agreed terms in the UK, maybe elite, premier or both. Will be announced soon according to his facebook page.

Dakota North has agreed terms in the UK, maybe elite, premier or both. Will be announced soon according to his facebook page.

If its a Premier team then it can only be one club Sheffield.

They are the only club that could fit him in their side.

Remember it was Dak that got us the win at your place in 2010 from reserve.

It looks almost certain that you've got him at Sheffield spinny. On twitter he say's teamS and "The team's will announce it when they're ready"

Obviously meaning both Elite and Premier.

I'd take Schramm over any one of the Ipswich riders. I see a points improvement form him, not sure I see that in anyone expect maybe Ellis at Ipswich. I'm amazed Schramm doesn't have a team, 2012 is the first season ever his average has dropped, it's always gone up a tiny bit.

I'd expect him to get snapped up quickly... on decent kit he would make a mockery of a 4.9 average without a doubt

• Like 2