British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
wandersome

Who's Still Available?

Was he not injured when he rode for you causing his form to dip

No, he was fully fit until he crashed at Scunthorpe and broke his wrist. Not sure of the exact figures but up until then he couldn't of been averaging much more than 6 for us.

Was he not injured when he rode for you causing his form to dip

I think he was physically fit when he came to us, but mentally I don't think he had quite recovered from probably one big crash too many. Certainly not as hard a first bend rider as before.

Edited by Barney Rebel

For any team looking for a 3 pointer they could take a look at Ben Morley he has invested heavily in a new engine and obtained an average with bonus points of around 4 .30 when riding for the Rockets last season... I know he is very keen to ride in the Premier League this season and will not be adversely effected by date clashes Any promoter wishing to contact Ben who will give 110% for them and can be contacted on email - Benjaminmorley19@hotmail.co.uk

For any team looking for a 3 pointer they could take a look at Ben Morley he has invested heavily in a new engine and obtained an average with bonus points of around 4 .30 when riding for the Rockets last season... I know he is very keen to ride in the Premier League this season and will not be adversely effected by date clashes Any promoter wishing to contact Ben who will give 110% for them and can be contacted on email - Benjaminmorley19@hotmail.co.uk

Good post there Waco.

As you said Ben always gives 100% & is always on the pace giving all his opponents a good race. I remember Ben taking the noticeable scalps of Leicester's Kauko Niemenen & Mickael Karlsson when scoring 6 + 1 during the meeting at Rye House in August.

Ben was also very unlucky not to claim the Bronze helmet at the end of the season when clearly leading Ashley Birks, only for machine trouble on the 3rd lap to deny him the win.

He also rode well in the end of season Premier League play off for Newcastle against Somerset on a very greasy track beating Alex Davies & James Wright in the process.

Hopefully promoters at a loose end will look to Ben if they need cover for anyone who may be unfortunately curtailed by injury.

You can add Robert Branford to the list ,after getting through his first meeting well he's trim and fitter than ever and keen to head back over if something comes up.

Chopper

You can add Robert Branford to the list ,after getting through his first meeting well he's trim and fitter than ever and keen to head back over if something comes up.

Chopper

So how come you were mouthing off about him being finished with Speedway recently? Anyway it'll add a bit to the Redcar coffers if someone wants to hire him. :-)

Im sure i seen him down Asda with Lord Lucan and they had Shergar parked in the car park :D

Shergar PARKED in the car park. Shergar was a horse, not a bloody car... :rofl:

Horses are very versatile nowadays!!

Horses are very versatile nowadays!!

Yes, apparently they can look and taste like beef.

• Like 2

I know that but they had recycled him as a car :D

Well he would be PARKED up if he was in a horse box, otherwise he would just be aimlessly wondering about. :P

Would of thought Taylor Poole would of got fixed up.

A nightmare 2012, coming back to early from a nasty injury in the Witches 1st meeting.

Was expected to replace the under performing Doolan.

Last years Aussie under 21 champion, and no starting team place for 2013.

Am i correct, in that Taylor is a Peterborough asset.

Would of thought Taylor Poole would of got fixed up.

A nightmare 2012, coming back to early from a nasty injury in the Witches 1st meeting.

Was expected to replace the under performing Doolan.

Last years Aussie under 21 champion, and no starting team place for 2013.

Am i correct, in that Taylor is a Peterborough asset.

A victim of his rolling average perhaps.

Averaged under 5 on his return(understandably) yet has 5.99 against his name.

It is constantly said the key is to find improvers and whilst Tay is more than capable he is at this point it seems seen as a risk.

And yes he is a Boro asset.

I'm sure he could get a place as the #1 at Mildenhall in the NL.