British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JacobFreeman

Engine Oil Castrol R40 T4

Hi all,

just a quick question, I ordered some castrol r40 for my engine (green bottle) to use in my speedway bike engine (jawa 500 longstroke) and this came through the post..

http://www.24mx.co.uk/motocross/p/castrol-r40-4t-racing-oil-1l/25646/oils-and-lubricants-/k29/motor-oil-for-street-bikes/s716/

is this ok to use or do i need to send it back and get the one in the green bottle?

Thanks

Yeah that's fine its same formula. I had the same worries when ordered some but I phones the company up and its the same stuff

Ah thanks for the help!

Yeah that's fine its same formula. I had the same worries when ordered some but I phones the company up and its the same stuff

Ahhh thanks for the help!

Hi all,

just a quick question, I ordered some castrol r40 for my engine (green bottle) to use in my speedway bike engine (jawa 500 longstroke) and this came through the post..

http://www.24mx.co.u...eet-bikes/s716/

is this ok to use or do i need to send it back and get the one in the green bottle?

Thanks

Hi where you based ??

Hi where you based ??

I would send it back if your paying that much try race lubes on google much cheaper

Barry Simpsons Simpson SRM Evo as used by many top riders is as good if not better for a far better price.

• Like 3

Im based near coventry, the price I originally got was fine but I just had to find a website with the right version of the oil that I got through the door.

I'm with topcat Simpson evo is very good I've been using it for two years and not one problem very cost effective oil

• Like 1