British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Smith

(poll) Will You Cancel Skysports If The Speedway Gp Isn't Shown?

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WKJ2ZBV

I've added a Poll which depending on the number of responses I will be forwarding to the Skysports team. Please copy & paste this poll anywhere you think is appropriate so we can get as many number as possible

Please add your comments to the Poll (Foul & Abusive language will be removed)

Much Appreciated

Screamer xxxx

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WKJ2ZBV

I've added a Poll which depending on the number of responses I will be forwarding to the Skysports team. Please copy & paste this poll anywhere you think is appropriate so we can get as many number as possible

Please add your comments to the Poll (Foul & Abusive language will be removed)

Much Appreciated

Screamer xxxx

Waste of time, most who say they will cancel will either have no intention of doing or will change their mind when it comes to it

I cancelled a month ago and from december enjoy the rest of sky TV but my bill has gone down by over £20 a month.

I cancelled a month ago and from december enjoy the rest of sky TV but my bill has gone down by over £20 a month.

Likewise

Cancelling Sports imminently as a direct result of dropped GPs (until the discussion arose the full Sky package of £65 pcm was departing my account without any serious thought). Only got movies due to associated price so may as well cancel this also. With only basic package remaining (plus HD and Sky+) very tempted to cancel the job lot and go with YouView or similar.

Gps are once a fortnight for a few months of the Year so it would be incredibly selfish of me to tell my son there is no more Philleas & Ferb because there are no more Gp's....

and i do not even want to contemplate what i would lose out on when my better half finds out that bloke that can spot a liar Tim Roth has been deleted due to Chris Holder,Darcy,Etc being binned

I cancel sky sports from end of oct to end of feb every year ,when they asked me why and I told them I was only interested in the speedway coverage there answer was WHAT IS SPEEDWAY and they asked me if they could put down that I was cancelling because I wanted F1 ,F1 !!!!F F****** 1 ahhhhhhh. If the speedway dosent come back I will NOT be subscribing to sky sports ,SORRy Sky effing football or effing F1.

I cancel sky sports from end of oct to end of feb every year ,when they asked me why and I told them I was only interested in the speedway coverage there answer was WHAT IS SPEEDWAY and they asked me if they could put down that I was cancelling because I wanted F1 ,F1 !!!!F F****** 1 ahhhhhhh. If the speedway dosent come back I will NOT be subscribing to sky sports ,SORRy Sky effing football or effing F1.

I will definately cancel sky sports.......I paid the fee especially for Speedway and NOT yet more and more pansies kicking a football around a pitch!!! ..its such tripe! :approve: . I have cancelled Sky Sports every winter since they started showing the GPs and put back for the season starting but 2013 will be different :sad: :sad: :sad: ...."Thanks for the Memories" Sky, twas good while it lasted

I would keep Sky for the rest of the family but would cancel sports if Grand Prix Speedway wasn't included.

If I cancel Sky Sports I lose Elite League coverage too. So I won't be cancelling this year, but will next year if the EL contract is not renewed and they don't pick the GPs up again.

Cancelling Sky altogether is a more difficult one. I subscribe to Premier Sports for Swedish league speedway and they have renewed for another two years. As far as I am aware, at the moment Premier Sports is only available through Sky.

I was really hoping Premier Sports might pick the GPs up. Of course, this means more subscriptions for those who don't pick it up already, especially if those posters (and I suspect most will) wish to retain Sky Sports, for this season at least, for the Elite League coverage.