British Speedway Forum
Mimmo

2013 British Youth Championship

And for starters...: the one at Beaumont Park on May 12th...!!??

Under 16's training day is now at Leicester on Tuesday 2nd April,10am start

Phil.

Do you know the start time for any of the meetings yet please?

Thanks

Mike

PLEASE, PLEASE - does ANYONE know yet the start time for Round One at Leicester on May 12th.?!

PLEASE, PLEASE - does ANYONE know yet the start time for Round One at Leicester on May 12th.?!

Yes 5.30 pm start but now been brought forward 8 days to 4th May

• Like 2

Yes 5.30 pm start but now been brought forward 8 days to 4th May

Ah okay - many thanks for this.

Has knocked on the head any plan to combine going to Stoke (Kings' opening away fixture on the 12th) with a trip to Beaumont Park but at least now have the answer!!!

Fantastic array of young U16 UK riders at Tuesday's British Youth Championship training day.(about 40). Plenty of track time, from 10am to 3.00pm. although the track got very dusty about lunchtime. Joe Screen in attendance to give instruction with Phil Morris, and Joe went on track about 3 times for his own spin.

Weather good, but couldn't believe the amount of snow in the fields in the surrounding areas.

Very enjoyable day with some cracking talent that most folks don't even know about.

Top marks to both Phil and Neil Vatcher for their organisation of the event, which is the precursor to the rounds of the full championships.

Yes it was a good day - thanks to Joe, Phil, Neil and the Leicester Speedway people for putting the event on.

I'm getting really nervous for the meeting on Saturday,I'm only on my 125cc as not had much practice on my 500 over the winter

I'm getting really nervous for the meeting on Saturday,I'm only on my 125cc as not had much practice on my 500 over the winter

I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting at Leicester. I thought that amongst others, Tom Brennan was a real prospect for the future. It was a pity that he took a tumble in the 125 final.

As the following doesn't appear to have been posted on this part of the BSF and obviously it's important for those planning to attend the final round, I have taken the liberty of forwarding here:

Please note that the final round of the British Youth Championships scheduled for Sittingbourne on Sunday 8th September has been rescheduled to Sunday 22nd September

Could either Neil Vatcher or Phil Morris OFFICIALLY confirm this new date of the 22nd September please, as I need to book a motel if it's correct. Thank You.

OFFICIALLY 22nd Sep

Cheers Phil

Thanks for that Phil, presumably with a Midday start. I've booked a motel now that date has been confirmed, because the NLRC is at Rye House the previous evening. Keep up the hard work with those kids, you and Neil are doing the sport proud. Best Wishes, Mike

Thanks for that Phil, presumably with a Midday start. I've booked a motel now that date has been confirmed, because the NLRC is at Rye House the previous evening. Keep up the hard work with those kids, you and Neil are doing the sport proud. Best Wishes, Mike

Mimmo, are you up at Northside on Sunday? If so, I'll bump into you there.

All the best

Rob

Mimmo, are you up at Northside on Sunday? If so, I'll bump into you there.

All the best

Rob

No mate, that's the one I can't do, as I'll be at King's Lynn for the Southern Track Riders meeting. Have a great time up there, lovely little venue.