British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StormMarketing

League Sponsorship - How Much?

11 hours ago, Star Lady said:

I and most other folk pay enough tax to councils now, why the hell should taxpayers be expected to subsidise any sport:angry:

It won’t cost anything but will just give the clubs free advertising space ......... good job the Polish people don’t think like you, they would be rioting lol

6 hours ago, Star Lady said:

I object most strongly to any of my taxes being used to subsidise any  professional sport. The bit in bold makes my blood boil!

As you know, we don’t know 100th of what our government get up to ........

47 minutes ago, Trees said:

It won’t cost anything but will just give the clubs free advertising space ......... good job the Polish people don’t think like you, they would be rioting lol

That's where you are wrong because before they give anything to anyone, free or otherwise, they have meetings about it, take minutes, write reports , consume biscuits and coffee and that's just for a start. Who do you think pays for that?

14 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

That's where you are wrong because before they give anything to anyone, free or otherwise, they have meetings about it, take minutes, write reports , consume biscuits and coffee and that's just for a start. Who do you think pays for that?

They won’t have a meeting just to make one decision, probs be part of a long committee meeting that they will be paid for anyways .....

9 hours ago, Trees said:

They won’t have a meeting just to make one decision, probs be part of a long committee meeting that they will be paid for anyways .....

So who decides to put it on the agenda then or does it magically appear?  Everything costs when it comes to organisations such as councils. It might be pennies but it still costs and it's my pennies paying for it. Those pennies are much better invested in education/NHS/etc that you keep banging on about on facebook:P

9999 and put the decimal point where you like! My bet is £99.99p I bet you won't get five 9s for the rights.