British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
StormMarketing

League Sponsorship - How Much?

how much do you think to sponsor elite league and premier over 3 years??

I'd be interested to know.

I was trying to create a discussion but then get replys from miserable folk.... maybe its the lack of speedway on the box and everyone is having withdrawel symptoms, ah well....

If theres no GPs on Sky next season and the Sky deal isnt renewed Id get used to it.

sorry for my poor english in my last post, I was suggesting it was an open discussion to see what you all feel a firm should pay for it, not come back with suggestions of what kind of company would be best associated to the exposure/sport...

I have an idea of what a company would pay for it in comparison to other forms of motorsport for the coverage received IF you take the TV coverage away which seems may well happen. The Sky contract was an extremely good offer and the BSPA/GoSpeed etc. should be congratulated for this....

I cant say on a public forum, but this is why I was opening it up to the sports fans to have a punt at it.

I wanted to sponsor a couple of brits this year but due to the way the world is, thats been put on hold for the immediate future.

how much is it really worth??

How much is it worth commercially is what I was thinking,

I know what its worth,

Nobody is expected to know the true value

I was trying to create a discussion

I have an idea of what a company would pay for it

I cant say on a public forum

Quite a successful mass debate going on there...... carry on.

• Like 1

sorry for my poor english in my last post, I was suggesting it was an open discussion to see what you all feel a firm should pay for it, not come back with suggestions of what kind of company would be best associated to the exposure/sport...

I have an idea of what a company would pay for it in comparison to other forms of motorsport for the coverage received IF you take the TV coverage away which seems may well happen. The Sky contract was an extremely good offer and the BSPA/GoSpeed etc. should be congratulated for this....

I cant say on a public forum, but this is why I was opening it up to the sports fans to have a punt at it.

I wanted to sponsor a couple of brits this year but due to the way the world is, thats been put on hold for the immediate future.

Are you really in marketing. You think the type of company a product is being pitched to has no bearing on the price.

OK to try it your way. The value of Elite League sponsorship to my business would be £0. So there is the answer then. Elite League sponsorship is worth nothing!!!!!

You really are a wally

Are you really in marketing. You think the type of company a product is being pitched to has no bearing on the price.

OK to try it your way. The value of Elite League sponsorship to my business would be £0. So there is the answer then. Elite League sponsorship is worth nothing!!!!!

You really are a wally

Oldace the guy was trying to start a debate and gets abuse for his troubles does he deserve it.? If you are not interested in a subject why bother if anyone is the Wally it's you!

Oldace the guy was trying to start a debate and gets abuse for his troubles does he deserve it.? If you are not interested in a subject why bother if anyone is the Wally it's you!

I'm with oldace - he's full of it

"wanted to sponsor a couple of Brits"

tosh

I'm with oldace - he's full of it

"wanted to sponsor a couple of Brits"

tosh

You are welcome to him, do you know the bloke personally so why would you want to slag him? sad really.

You are welcome to him, do you know the bloke personally so why would you want to slag him? sad really.

Because he posts nonsense and gets responses accordingly. What has knowing him got to do with anything ?

Because he posts nonsense and gets responses accordingly. What has knowing him got to do with anything ?

I can say the same of about you but until now wouldn't of said anything, you remind me of Victor Melldrew god talk about doom and gloom.

I can say the same of about you but until now wouldn't of said anything, you remind me of Victor Melldrew god talk about doom and gloom.

Well answer the guys question then Sidney. How much is sponsorship worth

And I have a question as well. How much is a race point worth? I know the answer just wanted to start a debate

Well answer the guys question then Sidney. How much is sponsorship worth

And I have a question as well. How much is a race point worth? I know the answer just wanted to start a debate

All i am saying is don't bother with the thread if you are not interested,why try to belittle the bloke. Edited by sidney

All i am saying is don't bother with the thread if you are not interested,what try to belittle the bloke.

I am not trying to belittle him, he is doing that himself.

You seem to be bothering with a thread you are not interested in just to have a pop at me, it is OK for you though is it?

So, how much IS it worth?

£6m? I'm not interested.

Can I pay in instalments? How about £15 a week? I'll take it!