British Speedway Forum
michaelcroucher

Speedway On Eurosport

I won't be renewing in March either so what I save a month will be used on more live Speedway - National League at Coventry and probably a few trips to Beaumont Park throughout the season.

• Like 1

its just poor that there has been no announcement.... sure Tai Woffinden would like to tell some uk companies its live on sky in the UK etc.

Gemini - are you the gemini that knows my father?

its just poor that there has been no announcement.... sure Tai Woffinden would like to tell some uk companies its live on sky in the UK etc.

Mummy????? :D

• Like 1

Blimey! How do I answer that one. :D Let me know who your father is, by Private message or email amyellen1@ntlworld.com if you prefer to not say on here, and I'll let you know.

Never met him in my life....unfortunately. :lol: Was my favourite rider at Leicester though.

Cookie was fantastic at Leicester,his swoops from the back were worth the admission money alone.

MrCTS - his Leicester days were before I can remember, I only remember the 8 years at Exeter :) I have seen a couple of leiceter races at Kings Lynn on Youtube and one at home against Hans Nielsen etc. Wish I had all the meetings on DVD really.

Big shame if GP's are not on televised. I for one would much prefer to see the Elite league axed in favour of the GP's. It would probably make me go to more meetings a season. When Weymouth shut down , I went from probably fifty plus meetings a year down to fifteen'ish. Then I got sky sports and didnt feel the urgency to go any more like I used to. Last season I managed 3 meetings at Somerset and Cardiff. Didnt even venture to Poole which is 45 mins up the road, although not sure wether that is because of the speedway on TV, the price or the fact its usually boring racing at Poole ( in my opinion). Suspect really that it is because its on TV.

Presumably the G.P's cost more for Sky to show? I think you are probably right and a lot of fans stay at home rather than getting out to their local track because the Elite League is shown on T.V. so they get their weekly 'fix' that way in the comfort of their own home.

BSPA should stream everything LIVE on Youtube/Facebook from every meeting for a season - for Elite League that is, see what happens...

Are you just one big wind up merchant?