British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
std

Looking For Speedway Dvds

Hi,

I've been collecting a lot of races (Grand Prix, World Superbikes, FIM Endurance, Irish Road Racing etc) and am now looking for people to trade speedway races.

Without wanting to make it sound like an advertisement, everything I have is listed here: http://motorracingvideoarchive.com/motorbikes/index.htm

Lots of reports from Grandstand, World of Sport, Eurosport, Sky Sports, Screensport etc. etc. Also a few AMA Flat Track races.

I have the 1991 World Longtrack Speedway final from Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic and the 2006 Golden Helmet speedway competition (both from Czech TV) coming up soon.

I have access to a lot more (mostly from Scandinavian TV, I think) but that will take a few months before I have any of that.

If there are any questions, please let me know. I would like to collect these to watch them, not to sell them for a profit.

Mark

• Like 1

Anybody interested in vintage speedway footage on DVD I have a large collection.Please reply to this post with your email address and I will email you my latest list....june451947@aol.com

I have a massive collection of speedway footage which taken me around 5 years to put together and it is still growing, ranging from the 1970's to the present day.Anybody interested please contact via this post or email me at june451947@aol.com i can email you my full list or if you have particular footage you are after please feel free to ask...simbo68.......................

2013 New Zealand Grand Prix, FULL meeting coverage of Round 1 of this years competion, watch as Chris Holder starts the defence of his title.All on a single dvd, please email me at june451947@aol.com for full details....

Anybody know if or who filmed at both Swindon and Wolverhampton in 1998 i am looking for meetings against the Ipswich Witches.If anybody can help me please email me at june451947@aol.com...Thanks...

I have just received these:

Danish Speedway Championship Final 1990 Ovtrup – 55m – Screensport

Golden Helmet of Pardubice 1989 – 48m – Screensport

Continental Semifinals 1985 Debrecen – 1h04m – MTV (Hungarian)

Intercontinental Finals 1987 Vojens – 38m – Screensport

World Championship Qualifier Eastern Countries 1989 Pardubice – 1h19m – Screensport

World Finals 1980 Goteborg – 48m – SVT (Swedish)

World Finals 1981 London – 18m – ITV

World Finals 1981 London – 47m – SVT (Swedish)

World Finals 1984 Goteborg – 22m – SVT (Swedish)

World Finals 1991 Goteborg – 54m – Eurosport

World Finals 1991 Goteborg – 1h24m – SVT (Swedish)

World Long Track Finals 1989 Marianske Laszne – 54m – Eurosport

World Pairs Championship 1982 Liverpool – 23m – ITV

World Team Cup 1982 Round 1 King’s Lynn – 34m – BBC

World Team Cup Finals 1990 Pardubice – 51m – TV3 (Swedish)

World Team Cup Finals 1992 Kumla – 2h29m – SVT (Swedish)

Swedish Elite Series 1990 Indianerna-Ornarna – 58m – Nordic (Swedish)

I'm looking for someone to trade races with, not looking for specific events just anything from the 70s, 80s and 90s.

Thanks,

Mark