British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ride n Slide Dayz 2012

Dragons Practice / Training Day @ King's Lynn - 3rd March

Just a reminder that Dragons Amateur Speedway Club will be opening their season at the Norfolk Arena, King's Lynn with a Practice/Training Day on Sunday March 3rd.

This is a great opportunity to blow away the cobwebs and get dialled in for the new season on one of the best racing circuits in the country.

As always, the Clubs Training Instructors will be on hand to give you any advice you need on track while pitside staff will be able to help you sort those early season bike gremlins.

The event is filling up fast so if you want to join us for this session then contact Julie Tutton on 01633 858899 or 07920 002785 to reserve your place.

We can also confirm Sunday April 28th as our first event of 2013 at The Old Gun Site, Sittingbourne, this too will be a Practice /Training Day. Bookings are now being taken for this event by contacting Julie.

Let's get this party started !!!! ;o)

April 28th? Right that is going in my diary!!!

Hope you had a warm off-season Russ! :)

It could have been a lot better had it not been for illness and 15 hour working days truck driving but that's life.

Good to see and chat with you yesterday at the Celebration of Speedway, shame you won't be joining us at Lynn on the 3rd, we always have absolutely cracking Practice/Training Sessions their, it's a brilliant track to work on and improve your riding skills.

I'm going to try my hardest to get to the training day at Lakeside though!