British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

makes you wonder how long drugs stay in the bloodstream and what kind of drugs testing (if any) takes place. I mean did he ride last year under the influence ?

Having had a job where regular D&A tests were part of my contract we were informed that if you smoked some drugs they could stay in your system for up to three months.

• Like 1

it seems you can get drunk take drugs have a police chase ride around on an unregistered bike with no insurance or licence possibly endangering lives be accused of things we cant talk about waste tax payers money have the odd scuffle here and there and still be able to ride speedway,amazing if its a ban your after there are easier ways of getting one just slag off a ref on facebook or twitter that should do the trick.

And people say there are no characters left in the sport.

• Like 1

Is there drug testing in speedway?

Or dope testing? :blink:

Form a queue at Poole please!

• Like 3

Nice little twitter exchange going on between the turbo twins!

Ward has removed his earlier comments about not believing everything you read. Well, unfortunately Darcy, you can't remove your conviction. Chris Holder is doing the right thing for the public persona. He will have known about it, cos they are big muckers. HOWEVER...The sooner Chris Holder distances himself publicly from Darcy Ward the better!

• Like 2

Anyway, as a replacement for Dopey Darcy there is a top rider who at one point even had his own Pirates suit.

I give you Nick Mallett.

Link ?

I have my moments :D

I must try spot it more often. :D

Ward has removed his earlier comments about not believing everything you read. Well, unfortunately Darcy, you can't remove your conviction. Chris Holder is doing the right thing for the public persona. He will have known about it, cos they are big muckers. HOWEVER...The sooner Chris Holder distances himself publicly from Darcy Ward the better!

There you go again, how many posts do i have to like of yours tonight! :D

Is there drug testing in speedway?

Yes and I would be surprised if this rider was not subject to a few during the season, as were a few other riders a few years ago. Edited by A ORLOV
  • Like 1

The ONLY defence I can think of for Middleditch if he was asked about his reaction to Darcy's drug taking and his response was in relation to that.

I will admit that I've often defended Middlo when others have criticised him, but this time, there is no way that I could consider doing so. That he could make such a statement is beyond belief...

Steve

As it Looks like his conviction will not be 'spent' , it will have to be mentioned on arrival to both UK and nz and may be refused.something that will not be known until he arrives. :blink:

https://twitter.com/...344565492629504

I must try spot it more often. :D

There you go again, how many posts do i have to like of yours tonight! :D

I feel ill ... :neutral:

The ONLY defence I can think of for Middleditch if he was asked about his reaction to Darcy's drug taking and his response was in relation to that.

I wouldn't take anything the Badmouth echo says if I'm honest. Could there be hope, that the quote was extracted from a longer interview where Middlo redeeemed his comments?

• Like 1

Ward needs some Sir Alex club discipline, can you imagine him coming out with similar comments if it was a Man U player? Fergie has eyes and ears all over Manchester and many a player has been pulled in after some incident the boss got to know about. As sir Alex says no one player is bigger than the club, i cant see middleditch applying that to his riders. Footballers get a bad press, quite rightly in most cases but i think the FA would take a sterner stance than the speedway authorities will.

Time to bin Darcy out. This is not the first time is it? Middlos comments are un real. Beyond stupid.