British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

I doubt it, Havvy is a decent bloke. Ward on the other hand is a horrible little scum bag.

It takes one etc.

It takes one etc.

Cracking response. Are you twelve?

• Like 1

I doubt it, Havvy is a decent bloke. Ward on the other hand is a horrible little scum bag.

so sorry that your personal relationship with him has deteriorated somewhat!!!! All based on hearsay no doubt!

It takes one etc.

LMFAO :rofl:

I would make a comment about it being a Poole thing ............................ but they do have some decent, friendly supporters. Just a shame they don't post on here. :t:

When contacted by the Daily Echo Newspaper in the UK, Pirates team manager Neil Middleditch said: “It is what most young people do these days isn't it? He wasn't racing or putting anyone else's life at risk on the track.

“It is just another silly mistake from Darcy - hopefully it won't have an effect on his riding.”

I would love to know if Middlo actually said this? Because if that is an accurate quote, I think that is the one of the most stupidest and shocking comments I have ever seen, and if a football manager said that, he would be sacked pretty damn quickly.

It's wasn't on track, so it's ok then... what a moron Middlo is... if that is an accurate quote.

• Like 1

I would love to know if Middlo actually said this? Because if that is an accurate quote, I think that is the one of the most stupidest and shocking comments I have ever seen, and if a football manager said that, he would be sacked pretty damn quickly.

It's wasn't on track, so it's ok then... what a moron Middlo is... if that is an accurate quote.

Depends what the question was??!!!! again!!

And where you been for the last week, Mars?? :rofl: Dear me, when will some on here just give over..

And where you been for the last week, Mars?? :rofl: Dear me, when will some on here just give over..

Been out busy living my life, earning a crust... so forgive me being late to the party. Now, back to what I posted, did was it an accurate quote?

Been out busy living my life, earning a crust... so forgive me being late to the party. Now, back to what I posted, did was it an accurate quote?

Neil was misquoted.

Neil was misquoted.

What did Neil say then?

Neil was misquoted.

Well to be honest I am really pleased to read that, relieved in fact. It was a very silly thing to have said, and I am pleased he did not actually say it. Matt Fords response was actually very good by comparrison.

Neil was misquoted.

But the journalist at the Bournemouth Evening Echo stand by their comment... and I thought that meant it wasn't a mis-quote...

What did Neil say then?

I thought only school kids said that, . What did Neil say then, sniff dribble :lol: Neil says he was misquoted, thats good enough for me and most on here, that should be good enough for you, but obviously not... Give it up, its old news now.

But the journalist at the Bournemouth Evening Echo stand by their comment... and I thought that meant it wasn't a mis-quote...

Good for them...

Neil was misquoted.

Who is right then?

I wonder why the news reporter didn't ring Matt Ford, the Club owner, in the first instance?? After all it wasn,t anything that happened on the track or as part of the Team GB set-up, or was anything directly to do with Middlo.

If the question from the reporter went something along the lines of "What do you think about DW being arrested in the early hours riding his bike in a local park?" then Middlo's comments could well have been similar to those attributed to him?! Especially if he wasn't aware of everything said in court at that time?!