British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

Nah - boll*cks to Darcy - I hope he is never successfull now and fails. After all that bother last year and now this, whats wrong with the bloke? He has the world at his feet and is in a very privaliged position - getting paid shed loads of cash for riding speedway - obviously god didnt give the bloke enough brain cells to rub together.

Oh wait ive just remembered. Middleditch says most youngsters do it so it MUST be ok.

Speedway is shi*e

• Like 5

Maybe he needs a bit of tough love? or some serious counselling. Ward reminds me more of a footballer than a top speedway rider.

Hope someone can take him to one side, someone he respects & looks up to … blah blah blah

Do you mean someone like his team manager? Yeah, that'll work. If he blows any more smoke up his arse he'll make the first kipper to ride in the GPs.

• Like 2

Maybe he needs a bit of tough love? or some serious counselling. Ward reminds me more of a footballer than a top speedway rider.

Maybe he needs Prison ?

• Like 8

Don't see what's the problem?

Riders like Krzystof Kasprazak who have been in possession of illegal silencers have been allowed to ride in the UK but Darcy shouldn't be allowed?

It's not like he has cheated or brought the sport into disrepute... cough "Edward Kennett"

wtf are you on of course he has brought the sport into disrepute

• Like 1

Don't see what's the problem?

Riders like Krzystof Kasprazak who have been in possession of illegal silencers have been allowed to ride in the UK but Darcy shouldn't be allowed?

It's not like he has cheated or brought the sport into disrepute... cough "Edward Kennett"

Are u really saying that using an illegal silencer is worse than riding an unregistered motorcycle, without a licence, fleeing the police and doing so while on drugs and alcahol?????????????????????

GET A GRIP

Edited by paul90210
  • Like 8

Are u really saying that using an illegal silencer is worse than riding an unregistered motorcycle, fleeing the police and doing so while on drugs and alcahol?????????????????????

GET A GRIP

If you can't spell alcohol and your criticizing somebody for being drunk then your not the best person to be giving somebody a lecture.

• Like 2

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear! Neil Middleditch is a disgrace...

“It is what most young people do these days isn't it? He wasn't racing or putting anyone else's life at risk on the track." WTF! He was only putting other innocent road users at risk, so it must be ok then...Unbelievable, just inbelievable! :shock:

It's worse that that, the Australian article tells us he mounted the kerb and rode off into a park!

• Like 1

If you can't spell alcohol and your criticizing somebody for being drunk then your not the best person to be giving somebody a lecture.

thats the only thing u have to come back at me with????? that i misspelled a word? that really is pathetic

I am sorry if this seems like i am having a personal dig at you, it is not meant to sound that way. It has just really annoyed me that u can honestly think that the silencer issue is worse than a drugs and booze one.

Edited by paul90210
  • Like 1

Maybe he needs Prison ?

share a cell with the forum's other aussie jailbird.

Edited by Dekker
  • Like 5

It's worse that that, the Australian article tells us he mounted the kerb and rode off into a park!

Just read it...

'New legislation was introduced late last year where if a person fails to stop for police the minimum penalty is a $5500 fine and two-year disqualification.' My god, they know how to do it there don't they, we would do well on the tougher laws here!

I'm just completely staggered by Neil Middleditch's comments though... :shock:

Can't say I am shocked or surprised by Darcy's actions.

However I am staggered that Middleditch said that to the press. I would suggest his promoter very quickly distances himself from that viewpoint.

Surely Middleditch's future as Team GB boss is in the balance as well?

• Like 1

share a cell with the forum's other aussie jailbird.

Not sure there would be enough room :rofl:

• Like 1