British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

He's saying it about everybody elses kids and that is ok?

I'll happily say it to his face, you arrange it (PM me his phone number or email address or whatever) and I'll say it. If he can't stand by what he's said in the press then maybe he should think first before saying such things.

Not a chance pal.

Not a chance pal.

Well how am I suppose to be able to say it to his face if I can't get in touch with the bloke?

You do talk some guff.

Oh and I'm not your pal.

• Like 3

Well how am I suppose to be able to say it to his face if I can't get in touch with the bloke?

You do talk some guff.

Oh and I'm not your pal.

Even if i knew them i wouldn't give them to you. And your right, im not your pal..

You do talk some guff.

Oh and I'm not your pal.

Not hard to find he`s always advertising in the speedway star

Even if i knew them i wouldn't give them to you. And your right, im not your pal..

But you know Neil and Matt so well, cos you tell us that you do and they are wonderful....You must be big buddies and get invited round for dinner on an off night :D

• Like 1

But you know Neil and Matt so well, cos you tell us that you do and they are wonderful....You must be big buddies and get invited round for dinner on an off night :D

Er no. As a poole supporter and fan im sticking up for our management team. just like you would..

Edited by Starman2006

Because you are bringing HIS kids into the equasion, just by doing that you are borderline, which has nothing to do with them. Perhaps you ought to say the same thing to Neils face.

Wrong again Starman.

He brought his own kids into the equation. He made the comments, nobody else. By trying to defending him, you are unwittingly condemning him still further.

• Like 4

Er no. As a poole supporter and fan im sticking up for our management team. just like you would..

i Doubt anyone would stand up for there management if they said that, so your wrong there .

• Like 2

how the hell can you defend the Indefendable?? The lad, a role model has done wrong... Don't you get that?? And also his manager our national team manager has justified his wrong doing!! Do you lot think you are untouchable and above the law or what??

but as a human being.....it's more important than condoning both of their actions??... Take the blue blinkers off and you will be amazed at the bigger picture.

Don't tell me me what I would accept or not accept. Let's just get that straight! I can assure you, that I would be critical of anyone, who would deem that statement acceptable. It has nothing to do with Speedway

• Like 8

Didn't Havvy get a years ban from Speedway for being prosecuted for cannabis possession?

Lee and Courtney got prison sentences for drug offences as well, I seem to remember.

Dont forget Danny Bird who was lost to the sport through drugs, theres no room in British Speedway for drug taking at all, Middleditch,s comments are also ludicrous trying to condone these actions just because he can ride a speedway bike, he should not get a visa.

• Like 9

I hope he gets the necessary help to put him right, It would be a tragedy if he carried on in this way and ruined his career.

Or maybe he should be the one to realise what it takes to be a professional sportsman.

You can guarantee that if a Brit was stupid enough to be in the same position, the Australian authorities would laugh at any visa application.

It's to be hoped that the UK authorities adopt a similar stance.

Hopefully so yes.

Middleditch should be sacked from his role as National Manager, in no other sport would he be allowed to continue after such comments.

Completely agree.

Didn't Havvy get a years ban from Speedway for being prosecuted for cannabis possession?

Lee and Courtney got prison sentences for drug offences as well, I seem to remember.

Indeed. I guess it will come down to the point that he has been dealt with in Oz. They seem to think it is ok he can get his visa and come to the UK (from the oz website link). They must think it is ok or they know how soft the UK is on such matters.

Maybe he needs a bit of tough love? or some serious counselling. Ward reminds me more of a footballer than a top speedway rider.

He certainly has the bad attitude that comes with most top footballers. Time he started to grow up.

Are u really saying that using an illegal silencer is worse than riding an unregistered motorcycle, without a licence, fleeing the police and doing so while on drugs and alcahol?????????????????????

GET A GRIP

What do you expect from the multi named poster?

Just put it on ignore, its so much easier.

You do talk some guff.

Oh and I'm not your pal.

He posts on here, you can get in touch with him. So why don't you then.

Taxi !!!!!