British Speedway Forum
speedibee

Darcy Showing What A Pro He Is Again

it seems you can get drunk take drugs have a police chase ride around on an unregistered bike with no insurance or licence possibly endangering lives be accused of things we cant talk about waste tax payers money have the odd scuffle here and there and still be able to ride speedway,amazing if its a ban your after there are easier ways of getting one just slag off a ref on facebook or twitter that should do the trick.

• Like 2

Don't tell me me what I would accept or not accept. Let's just get that straight! I can assure you, that I would be critical of anyone, who would deem that statement acceptable. It has nothing to do with Speedway

I'm in shock. There is something you say that makes sense. :P

Nice little twitter exchange going on between the turbo twins!

• Like 2

He's saying it about everybody elses kids and that is ok?

I'll happily say it to his face, you arrange it (PM me his phone number or email address or whatever) and I'll say it. If he can't stand by what he's said in the press then maybe he should think first before saying such things.

its something like the Old Bailey.............sounds like a home from home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, as a replacement for Dopey Darcy there is a top rider who at one point even had his own Pirates suit.

I give you Nick Mallett.

Nice little twitter exchange going on between the turbo twins!

Link ?

makes you wonder how long drugs stay in the bloodstream and what kind of drugs testing (if any) takes place. I mean did he ride last year under the influence ?

Because you are bringing HIS kids into the equasion, just by doing that you are borderline, which has nothing to do with them. Perhaps you ought to say the same thing to Neils face.

But middleditch is bringing others kids into the equasion with his ludicrous comments, and i certainly would say it to him personally.

Do you mean someone like his team manager? Yeah, that'll work. If he blows any more smoke up his arse he'll make the first kipper to ride in the GPs.

No - someone he might listen to. I didn't mention his team manager - you did.

Er no. As a poole supporter and fan im sticking up for our management team. just like you would..

I wouldn't stick up for anyone from anywhere who makes unfounded statements suggesting that my kids run around on un-taxed and uninsured motorbikes whilst 'drinking heavily' and 'smoking marijuana'. Such comments are totally offensive and irresponsible

After last year's shenanigans and the grief it caused it me explaining it all to my youngest, which I shouldn't have had to do - I am not going to go through that again.

I would suggest it would be better for the sport if Darcy did not return to the UK next year and Middleditch stood down from all his speedway roles immediately.

And if Poole want Troy, so what - very little enthusiasm left personally..

Would anyone now like to start a new thread, imploring their promoters to "Break the bank to sign Darcy Ward"??? :rofl:

makes you wonder how long drugs stay in the bloodstream and what kind of drugs testing (if any) takes place. I mean did he ride last year under the influence ?

Very good point and makes you wonder doesn't it? Speedway is dangerous enough as it is.
  • Like 1

Personally, I find this very sad. A talented speedway rider clearly going off the rails. Perhaps he could get a few tips from Michael Lee!

However, what galls me the most is the deafening silence from certain Poole fans. A few years ago the promising Reading rider Danny Bird was slated in the most lurid terms for failing a drugs test by at least one well known Pirates supporter. The moral outrage was almost incandescent from this quarter. Now one of their own has fallen from grace with his own team captain has cravenly offered lame excuses there is nothing but silence. A young man going off the rails is one thing (and I hope he learns his lesson) but hypocrisy from armchair moralists is another. I know which one I despise the most.

Er no. As a poole supporter and fan im sticking up for our management team. just like you would..

Im also a fan but wouldnt try to defend anyone associated with my club if they were in the wrong. Sometimes you just have to hold your hand up that a misjudgment has been made, you cant defend the undefensable just because they are associated with your own club.

• Like 1