British Speedway Forum
speedy19902006

My Dissertation Is On Speedway, Could You Take 5 Minutes To Fill Out My Online Questionnaire? Thank You

Done. Would be interested to see the results! Good luck!

Done

Filled in also. I too would be interested to hear the results, oh and good luck!

Edited by stevebrum

Done. Even had a little rant about riders turning straight back to the pits after winning a race.

Acknowledge/include the fans, particularly kids, it costs nothing.

Done.

49% travel 25+ miles to watch speedway.. This must be some of the problem, it's a team sport that is no longer local to it's fanbase..... Very interesting.

ok everyone so far that is 318 completed... I just wish to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to you all for taking the time to help me out, its been quite humbling having that many people taking the time to fill out a questionnaire for me, I will post all the results of the questions on Monday next week once I have analysed them and shut the questionnaire off, should be some interesting things to discuss on Monday next week- we can have a big chinwag about them :) once again thank you!

Kind Regards

Craig

Also done :)

Mee too - that will take you over the 320 mark