Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
21st century heathen

2013 Clubs And Riders

Great Post! Cheers will be beack on this thread alot!

To be fair to BW Buxton do look to have a long tail and are well under the points limit.

Now that Rob has made a late call to possibly return could he be fitted in.

After watching him ride a while ago he would make a mockery of his average.

All the best Junior

I did not have time to go through all the links to double-check they were all accurate and 'labelled' properly because the season is closing in and I wanted to get this page up sooner than later. So, if perhaps one person from each club could check the links for his/her club and just post a thumbs up or point out any changes required I'd appreciate it. I'm off to think about the best way to put an updated page of riders' website up. :)

p.s. Does your club have a main sponsor? For example on the Heathens race jacket (see my avatar) you can see the main team sponsor Recycled Aggregate Services. I know Buildbase sponsors the Bees but what about Storm? etc...

Stoke's team looks about right. And as far as I know Eazy - Rider are back as sponsors this season.

Edited by vog

Cheers bud. :t:

------------

I've added main sponsors for Heathens and IOW. I've not done Stoke as it's not clear on the website. There's a logo but no link to a website (that I can see at a glance).

Other clubs' main sponsors can be added if someone can confirm it and provide a link. There are plenty of people reading this section that are directly involved with the clubs so ideally if one of you could leave a message here or PM me I'll know it's right. Cheers. :)

To many teachers on here correcting spelling mistakes get real Oh dear my team Buxton look very under the points limit i hope they know what they are doing because we the fans dont want to be losing at home again .I will not be going every week if that is the case niether will my son and his family we are not into losing, nor will my friends we talked about this the other night in the pub and we all agreed its not worth going if the managers dont care why should we be bothered that is eight people you could be losing.AND IF ANY OF YOU CLEVER DICKS CORRECT MY SPELLING BEWARE. I realy do think four rider on three points is pushing our luck.

Bw double I am not bothered about your spelling as this is about speedway and were not at school now. If it is your team buxton then shouldnt you support them no matter what as they have a pretty good track record of bringing new rides through and I wiuld like to say that am sure you will be surprised with the 3 new signings.

As yet Coventry Storm do not have a full team sponsor on the body colours but have some superb backers in Gary Drinkwater at City Gearboxes (Coventry) Ltd, DLG Racing, Teng Tools, NSSC , BOSS, Lucas Oils and Sprays plus great support for the riders from the likes of RDS , Jim West, and groups of fans who are backing various riders.

uk_large.jpg

;)

-----------------------------

If clubs have a page on the website dedicated to sponsors I'll be happy to drop a link to that page in the first post on the thread. :)

• Like 1

A good combination gathered together here in one place on the BSF of each NL club's main official website info, contacts etc., by yourself "21st century heathen." Not long now until the long, in fact seemingly never ending, close season will indeed be over and I, plus quite a few others I'd wager, am fervently looking forward to getting out of the house to get my regular doses of live speedway action at all levels from training schools, practice sessions, amateur club meetings etc through to the very top levels both here and abroad.

Here's to a great upcoming season!

Pretty even looking league this year. Think as somebody has already said, Buxton look like they have a long tail and maybe Kent are a little top heavy with Steve Boxhall's average. If I were a betting man I would say its between IOW and Stoke, but there again I tipped Buxton for the spoons the year they won the thing !!!

I have stated on another post that i hope Buxtons three new riders have good season,it will only need one of them to hit the ground running to make us in a team to watch.Seems a pity if Rob Branford comes over he cant be fitted in,it would have made us into champion contenders.

I have stated on another post that i hope Buxtons three new riders have good season,it will only need one of them to hit the ground running to make us in a team to watch.Seems a pity if Rob Branford comes over he cant be fitted in,it would have made us into champion contenders.

Rob told us he was taking a year out so we had to go ahead and build a team without him. He has since changed his mind but I dont know what his plans are. Unfortunately the only way we could fit him in would be to make at least two changes at the bottom end as his average is too high but who knows what will happen during the season.

HEY jayne looks like you have a rider in Matt Williamson who could make a difference he scored well tonight at Plymouth so it will be interesting to see him improve over the season.I have seen Robs name listed in the field for the under 21 final,does that mean he is returning after all,if so i bet Milldenhall will find away to fitt him in .

HEY jayne looks like you have a rider in Matt Williamson who could make a difference he scored well tonight at Plymouth so it will be interesting to see him improve over the season.I have seen Robs name listed in the field for the under 21 final,does that mean he is returning after all,if so i bet Milldenhall will find away to fitt him in .

Haha, im pretty sure they and others may be looking at this right now, it will only need armo to fall down the stairs or sommat. :wink:

Robert flies in on the second of april and will be looking for any rides he can get.

Chopper