British Speedway Forum
Team Man

Online Museum Website

43 minutes ago, JohnHyam said:

This is the link for SPEEDWAY MUSEUM ON LINE. It's worth a visit IMO:

http://www.national-...ay-museum.co.uk

You are such an ar*e John.....why are you posting this on every thread possible. I used to have respect for you, it has now drained completely away, all you seem to want to do is destroy every thread, promote your own sites and generally try to p**s people off. Well congratulations you have succeeded.....now please go way!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, andout said:

You are such an ar*e John.....why are you posting this on every thread possible. I used to have respect for you, it has now drained completely away, all you seem to want to do is destroy every thread, promote your own sites and generally try to p**s people off. Well congratulations you have succeeded.....now please go way!

I am extremely sorry to hvave upset you. My current actions on this and other threads are/were an attempt  to get things in order. It appears that I am failing/have failed!

Edited by Guest
spelling error

18 hours ago, JohnHyam said:

My current actions on this and other threads are/were an attempt  to get things in order.

NO THEY WERE NOT!

How many times have you been told about this? They are simply an attempt to disrupt the forum, and annoy people...

21 hours ago, andout said:

Well, you won't have to worry about him for a couple of weeks; he's on time out again because of his museum posts...