British Speedway Forum
21st century heathen

S G P And S W C Race Cards Links Only - *** Strictly No Discussion*** (see 1st Post)

21 minutes ago, lucifer sam said:

Attachment not available, I'm afraid.

They work for me Rob.....

• Like 1

Thanks again Jackpot but they don't work for me either, same message as last time,

"

This attachment is not available. It may have been removed or the person who shared it may not have permission to share it to this location.

Error code: 2C171/1"

Edited by nw42

I’m not sure why that is, when I click the 2 links using iPhone the files open, same using my MacBook and Dell.

seems some users can open and others can’t.

when I attach I use the drag n drop functionality  at the bottom, am I doing something wrong?

let me know and I’ll try other methods?

Re Willstaxi - I sent a personal message about 10 days before the first Prague GP. As we would be on holiday whilst the first gp was on I was asking could he send me a blank race card so I can fill names in on the Friday. Unfortunately I do not get a reply.                  
I hope he alright and didn’t get caught by the Covid.

Sadly JK have said that because the draw is only a few hours before meetings now they are not doing GP racecards this season- i have asked them if possible they can provide a blank one for us to print off as i think their format is the best !!

If they do it will be listed here https://www.speedwayservice.at/en/info/jk-speedway-scorecards.html?fbclid=IwAR2FR41IXEDM7a4PH0emq2b47amazIJCRSTtkQkXTp-BJk-VM1E4W3GC0nI

Edit JK have got back to me and have said a blank one will be available for us to print, and he will do that in the morning- filling in 16 names is no hardship !!!

Edited by racers and royals