British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

I recognise that photo!!!!! :t::party::approve:

I recognise that photo!!!!! :t::party::approve:

Yes I think I have seen it before too - it must be a very good photographer - do you know him ??? :rofl:

• Like 1

And you are right - Holsted-Slangerup is next (3rd July) the we have a summer break in the Danish League - when we come back the plan is to broadcast the following matches:

31st July - Fjelsted - Esbjerg

5th August - Outrup - Slangerup

7th August - Grindsted - Fjelsted

14th August - Holsted - Grindsted

19th August - Outrup - Munkebo

21st August - Esbjerg - Holsted

28th August - Fjelsted - Holsted

30th August - Danish Championship Final, Holsted

2nd September - Grindsted - Esbjerg

4th September - Esbjerg - Holstebro

11th September - League Final - Four teams

Thanks for providing us all with the info.

Out of interest why do the Danish league take a mid-season 'dry weather' break?

Initial published line-ups;

HOLSTED

Nicki PEDERSEN

Rasmus JENSEN

Patrick HOUGAARD

Pontus ASPGREN

Brady KURTZ

SLANGERUP

Leon D. MADSEN

*Mikkel MICHELSEN/Kenneth K. HANSEN

*Kenneth K. HANSEN/Mikkel MICHELSEN

Linus EKLOF

Kenni NISSEN

*The league's official site and a couple of others have a different line-up to the Holsted site. The league site is usually the one that is wrong but who knows! I'll hang on until the afternoon of the meeting before going with the line-up published in multiple places, but strongly advise not to download the racecard until as late as possible. The fact that one line-up is on several sites may only be an indication that they take it from the same source, yep, the official site which is usually the last to update, if it does at all! I'll be taking a screenshot when the tv broadcast begins and would then alter accordingly if need be.

This is a crucial match in the battle for the top four. Holsted have juggled their team, not for injury reasons, but to try and get their most favourable line-up. These two usually battle at the top but this season are striving to get into the third and fourth last places for the 'Super Finals'. Holsted can gather three points with a win as they won the first match 44-42 in a thrilling comeback with a final heat win.

Standings

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Race ~ Match Bonus Total

~~~~~~~~~~ M ~~ W ~~ D ~~ L ~~ Pts ~~ Pts ~ Pts ~ Pts

Esbjerg~~~ 7 ~~ 6 ~~ 1 ~~ 0 ~~ 327 ~~ 13 ~~ 1 ~~~ 14

Fjelsted~~ 7 ~~ 5 ~~ 0 ~~ 2 ~~ 308 ~~ 10 ~~ 3 ~~~ 13

Holstebro~ 8 ~~ 4 ~~ 0 ~~ 4 ~~ 341 ~~ 8 ~~~ 1 ~~~ 9

Holsted~~~ 7 ~~ 3 ~~ 1 ~~ 3 ~~ 300 ~~ 7 ~~~ 1 ~~~ 8

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slangerup~ 6 ~~ 3 ~~ 0 ~~ 3 ~~ 257 ~~ 6 ~~~ 0 ~~~ 6

Grindsted~ 5 ~~ 2 ~~ 0 ~~ 3 ~~ 203 ~~ 4 ~~~ 1 ~~~ 5

Munkebo~~~ 6 ~~ 2 ~~ 0 ~~ 4 ~~ 253 ~~ 4 ~~~ 0 ~~~ 4

Outrup~~~~ 8 ~~ 1 ~~ 0 ~~ 7 ~~ 305 ~~ 2 ~~~ 0 ~~~ 2

Edited by manchesterpaul

*The league's official site and a couple of others have a different line-up to the Holsted site. The league site is usually the one that is wrong but who knows! I'll hang on until the afternoon of the meeting before going with the line-up published in multiple places, but strongly advise not to download the racecard until as late as possible. The fact that one line-up is on several sites may only be an indication that they take it from the same source, yep, the official site which is usually the last to update, if it does at all! I'll be taking a screenshot when the tv broadcast begins and would then alter accordingly if need be.

This is a crucial match in the battle for the top four. Holsted have juggled their team, not for injury reasons, but to try and get their most favourable line-up. These two usually battle at the top but this season are striving to get into the third and fourth last places for the 'Super Finals'. Holsted can gather three points with a win as they won the first match 44-42 in a thrilling comeback with a final heat win.

Well the race will be in Holsted and I have just ordered the programs at the printing plant - so I'm sure Mikkel Michelsen will be Slangerups No. 3

Well the race will be in Holsted and I have just ordered the programs at the printing plant - so I'm sure Mikkel Michelsen will be Slangerups No. 3

Lol. Well you certainly proved them wrong last time there was a conflict of information.

Mind you here in the UK it's not unknown to end up with writer's cramp having to re-write a programme, uh oh! i so jinxed tonight's Swedish racecard now lol.

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Holsted VsSlangerup Wednesday, 3rd, July, 2013

I'll check the line-up when it comes on the tv screens to see if there are any late changes, if so, i'd quickly amend the card.

It's sunny, it's live! All is well with the world. :lol: Hi all from a blisteringly hot USA. Hope you are sweltering too :t: Alan.

It's sunny, it's live! All is well with the world. :lol: Hi all from a blisteringly hot USA. Hope you are sweltering too :t: Alan.

Nice to hear. I've just added the team names to the team line-ups on the racecard too lol lol. Just waiting to see if any late changes are shown on the tv broadcast.

:) you spoke too soon

It seems to be right, if there is confusion it's down to the Kanalsport graphics. They seem to have changed the heat line-ups already. When they listed the teams at the start it was the original ones put out the other day. I think their first heat graphics then showed a wrong line-up? they since seem to have shown and changed heat line-ups? lol. I've been taking screenshots and once the first break comes up i'll track back and check. I did momentarily post an altered racecard for about five minutes. The one i printed out this morning is matching up to the race results shown. Crazy stuff lol.

Anyone have a link please?

Free and OFFICIAL stream high quality http://kanalsport.dk/

Edited by manchesterpaul

Isn't that Hansen in the yellow leathers?

I think they have gotten it wrong at the start and now are correct.

These Danish caption blokes are smoking something :)

It seems to be right, if there is confusion it's down to the Kanalsport graphics. They seem to have changed the heat line-ups already. When they listed the teams at the start it was the original ones put out the other day. I think their first heat graphics then showed a wrong line-up? they since seem to have shown and changed heat line-ups? lol. I've been taking screenshots and once the first break comes up i'll track back and check. I did momentarily post an altered racecard for about five minutes. The one i printed out this morning is matching up to the race results shown. Crazy stuff lol.

Stuff in bold seems to be what has happened.

Free and OFFICIAL stream high quality http://kanalsport.dk/

Isn't that Hansen in the yellow leathers?

I think they have gotten it wrong at the start and now are correct.

These Danish caption blokes are smoking something :)

And dontcha just love the result of the last heat where they had two riders scoring 1 point!!!!!!!!

Anyways so far this season Danish Webmaster 2 Kanalsport 0 lol.

Edited by manchesterpaul