British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
uk_martin

Danish Speedway On Tv

And you are right - Holsted-Slangerup is next (3rd July) the we have a summer break in the Danish League - when we come back the plan is to broadcast the following matches:

14th August - Holsted - Grindsted

19th August - Outrup - Munkebo

21st August - Esbjerg - Holsted

28th August - Fjelsted - Holsted

30th August - Danish Championship Final, Holsted

2nd September - Grindsted - Esbjerg

4th September - Esbjerg - Holstebro

11th September - League Final - Four teams

Just wanted to bring this nearer the last page-saves looking fot it every time :approve: Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2

Just wanted to bring this nearer the last page-saves looking fot it every time :approve:

Good timing i was about to post for a reminder of upcoming matches.

The official league site has the line-ups below.

Grindsted's site has Wozniak and Sundstrom swapping positions.

Holsted's site i'm guessing are too busy copying the innovative and unique features of the MiniMax SGP & SEC racecards to have time to publish teams lol.

HOLSTED

Timo Lahti

Nicolai Klindt

Rasmus Jensen

Pontus Aspegren

Nicklas Porsing

GRINDSTED

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Szymon Wozniak

Linus Sundstrom

John Kikkenborg

Claus Lauridsen

Holsted's site i'm guessing are too busy copying the innovative and unique features of the MiniMax SGP & SEC racecards to have time to publish teams lol.

HOLSTED

Timo Lahti

Nicolai Klindt

Rasmus Jensen

Pontus Aspegren

Nicklas Porsing

GRINDSTED

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Szymon Wozniak

Linus Sundstrom

John Kikkenborg

Claus Lauridsen

Once again you got the line up wrong :-)

This pettiness between people who do racecards is becoming rather dull.

I presume Paul got the line up from a website not just pulled it out of his arce therefore HE did not get the line up wrong at all.

All your race cards are a wonderful addition to the online experience.

Can't you just all get along as the International section is one of the few parts of this forum that does not bore me with it's arguing and bickering.

HOLSTED

Timo Lahti

Nicolai Klindt

Rasmus Jensen

Pontus Aspegren

Nicklas Porsing

GRINDSTED

Michael Jepsen Jensen

Szymon Wozniak

Linus Sundstrom

John Kikkenborg

Claus Lauridsen

WHO HAS??? NOT ME.

In my post i've pointed out that there are two conflicting line-ups doing the rounds. So if the above rider listed line-up is wrong then ONCE AGAIN the OFFICIAL/MAIN DANISH LEAGUE SITE have got the line-up wrong. That is something they have done on numerous occasions all year.

Even the TV station have several times been confused and started off their broadcast showing wrong line-ups. I reckon i've published more correct line-ups than various Danish site and media outlets. That includes the supposed highest and official sources.

No offence to R&R, it's not his fault, but he lists that site's line-ups every week, and it (he in your eyes) is therefore often wrong. Why have you not been chiding R&R most weeks. I'm the one who has usually corrected the line-ups.

Correct one at the printers :lol:

Edit think you have just lit the blue touch paper :lol:

Hopefully the correct one is at the printers, but you would think that clubs and the league would avoid issuing differing line-ups to the media and public, not very well administrated or organized is it.. Once again and nearly every week i'm having to bring to attention conflicting line-ups.

No touch paper burning here R&R no handbag fight to watch so calm down now. As i'm calmly pointing out that i haven't named any teams as being the ones to race. Indeed i drew attention to the discrepancy of line-ups in media releases and i haven't even begun to produce a racecard due to the weekly farce of differing line-ups being issued. Maybe the media and sport's main sites should wait outside the printers to get a copy and only then report on who's riding in the teams?

Incidentally R&R you slavishly are the first to publish the teams from the site that i've used above, despite the fact that they often have to be corrected. I only listed them first this week as you were slower than normal to do so and i thought people would be interested as to who is riding, ok admittedly with that site at least some of the riders who will be appearing.

This pettiness between people who do racecards is becoming rather dull.

I presume Paul got the line up from a website not just pulled it out of his arce therefore HE did not get the line up wrong at all.

All your race cards are a wonderful addition to the online experience.

Can't you just all get along as the International section is one of the few parts of this forum that does not bore me with it's arguing and bickering.

As mentioned above i got it from the Den Danske Speedway Liga site which also carries the sponsors logo etc and sports regulations. So as ever with Danish speedway don't shoot the messenger lol. Especially as i did the opposite of claiming it was the correct teams.

Most of us do get along fabulously in the International section so no worries there mate at all.

Edited by manchesterpaul

I`m sure if we ask him nicely-Danish webmaster could answer why this happens regularly ? Are there any rules in Danish league about where the graded riders have to ride ? He could be a bit busy with a certain meeting on Wednesday though.

I agree all this confusion shouidn`t happen that`s why I posted this on August 4th.

I agree all this confusion shouidn`t happen that`s why I posted this on August 4th.

What no mention that i did not get it wrong! lol.

Oh well, let's just look forward to hopefully two days of Scandinavian speedway. If anyone wants to come on and start hurling personal abuse either fully off-topic or tenuously linked to the thread there are two ways to deal with it and i will likely use both, i won't be getting drawn in.

Most of us do get along fabulously in the International section so no worries there mate at all.

Until the footy season starts and Liverpool begin thier relentless rise to the top of the Premier league. :)

No wait I just dreamt that. They are crap and will be lucky to avoid relegation at this rate :)

What no mention that i did not get it wrong! lol.

Oh well, let's just look forward to hopefully two days of Scandinavian speedway. If anyone wants to come on and start hurling personal abuse either fully off-topic or tenuously linked to the thread there are two ways to deal with it and i will likely use both, i won't be getting drawn in.

If you include Poland on Thursday-4 matches in 3 days.

If you include Poland on Thursday-4 matches in 3 days.

YESSSSSSSSS!!! :t: :lol:

From a VERY wet USA. Join you later. Regards. Alan.

OK after my initial post pointing out the usual weekly multiple conflicting line-ups in the media and official sources i - wearing a bullet-proof vest - present my first attempt at the alleged teams for the televised match. I've selected the teams that are now showing in the slight majority of media sources. At least one of them has altered their original publications. It varies each week as to which official and media outlets manage to carry a correct listing.

So until those involved in the administration of Danish speedway get their act together this racecard, like all Danish ones, is offered with no guarantees. But the important thing is that Denmark usually provides us with good speedway :t:

TV meeting racecard AVAILABLE NOW FREE

MiniMax Racecard Danske Liga Holsted Vs Grindsted Wednesday, 14th, August, 2013

Edited by manchesterpaul

Confirmed line-up

HOLSTED

Timo Lahti

Nicolai Klindt

Rasmus Jensen

Pontus Aspegren

Nicklas Porsing

Grindsted

MJJ