British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TMW

Leicester V Sheffield 30th March

I'll start this one aswell then. I think most Lions supporters favor the social network medium but I am surprised at Tigers supporters apethy

• Like 1

Don't think this will be much of a contest to be honest.

Carn't see Sheffield getting any where close.

Don't think this will be much of a contest to be honest.

Carn't see Sheffield getting any where close.

we may surprice you all through our 6 and 7 look weak in first meeting you r at our level not elite

I'll be there tomorrow, is the car park at Leicester still free?

Not sure how confident I am for this one but there were some encouraging signs last night so we'll see.

I'll start this one aswell then. I think most Lions supporters favor the social network medium but I am surprised at Tigers supporters apethy

Actually, I think you'll find most Lions supporters do not favour either the social network medium or forums. Due to the ease of facebook i think you'll find it's the same case with every tracks supporters that the the ones who go on the internet use social network over forums. It requires far more effort to post on BSF than it does on facebook. That's why in every aspect social networks have taken over the internet from forums, except in the important area of having a serious debate over a posting throwaway one liners.

That said, My apathy currently has more to do with my pre season optimism and enthusiam being completely drained over the weekend when i saw the 'track changes' at first hand. I'm afraid they won't come back until i see the action on saturday and can determine whether they actually are all we needed or not. Lets hope Glyn can make a track of it. Seeing Lewis score today has stoked me up a little though. Well done him. I think we'll stuff Sheffield. I expect good from Stead, decent from Wells and average from Haines from Hall. I think Albin will struggle to get around the bends and to me, Koppe only looked average NL quality around BP last year. I think 52-38 or more.

Mick.

Edited by volty

Not good news coming from Coventry tonight sounds like Adam Roynan as had a bad crash, & was down for a long while before being taken to hospital.Let's hope he's ok.

Not good news coming from Coventry tonight sounds like Adam Roynan as had a bad crash, & was down for a long while before being taken to hospital.Let's hope he's ok.

Are thoughts are with Adam.

Adam has to stay in for 10days. No broken bones but got small head injury so being monitored.

So glad it wasnt alot worse

Some good passes looked a bit tricky on turn 2 for some riders but good meting

So what is the final verdict on the Leicester track changes, such as they are ?

Have they improved the racing ?

As expected total crap racing as it has been for 2 seasons, The 2 or 3 feet cut in has made no difference at all as seen tonight.

I await those who thought the meeting had loads of passing and the track was excellent. :rofl:

So what is the final verdict on the Leicester track changes, such as they are ?

Have they improved the racing ?

such as they are? the track changes are barely discernible.

Have they improved the racing? of course not. As ever, the overtaking required very slow riders popping out the gate in front of much, much faster riders (Simon Nielsen being tonights example).

Personally, if i'd been Popple or either of the Sensicalls i'd have been embarrassed to have to keep mentioning the 'new track' but there you go, it's probably in the contract..

Edited by volty