British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
7 shades

Michael Lee

Where is Michael Lee, havn,t heard from him during the winter season. Is his taking a well earned brake or has he moved from Mildenhall. I Miss reading his comments and protecting the riders. :lol:

He was at Rye today (BANK MON) mentoring Jason ,Garrity.... Pretty sure he is still involved at Mildenhall....

Michael is still co-promoter at Mildenhall and has been interviewed by Speedway Star about the Fen Tigers throughout the winter and unless he has a double I interviewed him at our meet the riders night a few weeks ago! Seriously though he has been working flat out on his tuning business over the last few months so has perhaps been a 'little' quieter than normal ! With our opening match against Dudley fast approaching I am sure you'll soon be hearing from him on a regular basis again....hope that helps answer the question.

Cheers

David (Mildenhall Press Officer)

• Like 1

I think he's still hurting over the ommerings our lads used to hand out to him on a regular basis, Louis too for that matter. :wink::P

• Like 1

I think he's still hurting over the ommerings our lads used to hand out to him on a regular basis, Louis too for that matter. :wink::P

Yeah that worked well last season, keep it up :drink:

• Like 2

Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not spoken to her she may not agree . Any way how are you young man good win on Sunday are Stoke light at reserve?

Well !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not spoken to her she may not agree . Any way how are you young man good win on Sunday are Stoke light at reserve?

You might have to take the may out of the statement :lol: Very good win Tony, a good meeting and a good crowd.

Expected Stoke to run us closer, but suspect like us last week few riders have had track time to get up to speed. Kyle Hughes by far the pick of the bunch good to see him back, Ben Reade well deserved Ht 1 win and Lee Smart showed in Ht 13 what he can do. Reserves I think will struggle as there seem a few good reserves around the tracks this year but early days to be dismissive of them.

For Mildy Jon Armstrong and Stefan superb, Danny & Nathan looked sharper, Josh either won at a canter or didn't compete a lap and "wildly" entertaining but he will come good when he learns to pace himself. Liam Rumsey won Ht 2 and if he can do that on a regular basis will be job done and Aaron on new equipment looking better with each race. Great to see a fair few from Ippo in the crowd too.

Edited by norwichkev
  • Like 1