British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

I wonder if Wolverhampton will do the same tomorrow, possibly not even though Woffy won't be there

Even as we speak Matt Ford is looking into ways to force the other teams to do it!

Even as we speak Matt Ford is looking into ways to force the other teams to do it!

He's already done something similar and got off scot free. :)

Although of course he didn't wait till the fans had paid their money to enter the stadium.

Truly disgraceful from Torun.

Edited by BWitcher

Assuming Torun are relegated, would the PZM allow Rzeszow to stay up or would Grudziadz be promoted? Unsure if there is any precedent in Poland for this.

Assuming Torun are relegated, would the PZM allow Rzeszow to stay up or would Grudziadz be promoted? Unsure if there is any precedent in Poland for this.

Sure hope there isn't any precedent for this Mikec. :lol: That would indicate that speedway is not well run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards. Alan.

Christianity has Jesus Christ

Islam has Mohammed

Torun have Tomasz Gollob and they think that he is in that class too, and without him a meeting is not worthy of being held. Shame on you Torun.

Christianity has Jesus Christ

Islam has Mohammed

Torun have Tomasz Gollob and they think that he is in that class too, and without him a meeting is not worthy of being held. Shame on you Torun.

Well Gollob does have the advantage of having actually existed but still disgraceful by Torun.

I was too tired to watch it after seeing the 3rd place PO so passed and now seeing this I am glad I was knackered.

Torun deserve everything they get for that.

I believe a guy called Mateuz Fordzski was interviewed and he was quoted as saying that he didnt want to deliver an 'inferior' product for his fans....... ;):D

• Like 5

Sure hope there isn't any precedent for this Mikec. :lol: That would indicate that speedway is not well run!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards. Alan.

Perish the thought!!! :wink:

Well Gollob does have the advantage of having actually existed but still disgraceful by Torun.

I was too tired to watch it after seeing the 3rd place PO so passed and now seeing this I am glad I was knackered.

Welcome back to the forum and au revoir from this side of the Atlantic. Look forward to hearing how you got on, after a jolly good night's kip. :t: Alan.

The problem is Roman Karkosik (Unibax Torun owner) is multimillionere who can buy whole league if he wants to.

I'm afraid Unibax will pay some small fine (like Rzeszow did earlier in the season in similar situation) and everyone in charge of Polish speedway will pretend that nothing happened.

Sad day for Polish speedway. :(

Its pretty well documented that Jesus did exist, not very knowledgable if you question that. I am no expert on Mohammed, but I suspect he existed too.

Agree with what you say about Torun getting everything they get though :)

There a couple of those big rich businessman in polish speedway who think they own this league sad,sad day and I agree with kompa they will probably get a fine and no other consequences but I am hoping for more so it will sent a message to those who might think to do the same in the future.

The problem is Roman Karkosik (Unibax Torun owner) is multimillionere who can buy whole league if he wants to.

I'm afraid Unibax will pay some small fine (like Rzeszow did earlier in the season in similar situation) and everyone in charge of Polish speedway will pretend that nothing happened.

Sad day for Polish speedway. :(

Torun have the best stadium, and host an SGP...How much do you tarnish your most prestige product?...How embarrassing would it be for Polish speedway in the worlds eyes to say, "Welcome to Torun, our Liga I or Liga II club"?

Just how much credibility has Scottish football lost since Rangers were demoted to the bottom of the league structure? Kicking Torun out of the Extraliga will do the same. Only problem is that it will also be equally much deserved, right and proper.

"Justice" and "Realpolitik" may be at odds with each other over this one...glad I'm not an arbitrator.