British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

It looks like most of the speedway league will be on N sport which is a shame. I saw on here a little while ago that the speedway was going to be on N Sport as well as Canal+ but for the rest of this month and looks like some of June its going to be on N sport. Does any one have a list of what speedway matches will be on Canal+. I know the GP will be but im looking for Speedway Ekstraliga.

All Speedway Ekstraliga matches will be shown on nSport ... Some of them will be shown as re-live on TVN Turbo (probably at Mondays).

It looks like most of the speedway league will be on N sport which is a shame. I saw on here a little while ago that the speedway was going to be on N Sport as well as Canal+ but for the rest of this month and looks like some of June its going to be on N sport. Does any one have a list of what speedway matches will be on Canal+. I know the GP will be but im looking for Speedway Ekstraliga.

A 3 month "Smart HD Telewisja na Karte" will get nSport and TVN Turbo (not HD) for 23.65 Euros from Satsklep.pl

Could someone please give me a list of Polish meetings which will be held on the sunday after the Bydgoszcz GP?

i see that cyfra+ have now change there TV channels. I re-tunned the card and i now get nsport and i didnt have to buy an extra card, so i am really pleased about that. Cant wait for the weather to get better in Poland so the speedway can get started

Cyfra card or not it seems speedway has got underway in Poland.Rather worrying pics/vid of Balinski flying through the air in a Lezsno-Czestochowa meeting today

Cyfra card or not it seems speedway has got underway in Poland.Rather worrying pics/vid of Balinski flying through the air in a Lezsno-Czestochowa meeting today

Not so nice ... :neutral:

Seems it was one of those that look spectacular and nasty,but the rider comes out with little or no injury. :t:

• Like 1

OMG i didnt know about this. Just seen the video i know what that is like as that is what happen to me at Eastboure years ago. I didnt know speedway was on last night as i thought all speedway was off untill the 14th which is next week.

Hopefully the weather will allow the majority of scheduled matches for Sunday to take place-Tarnow v Leszno is the biggest doubt with snow on the track

Tv matches

1st up at 3pm (uk time) Gniezno v Zielona Gora followed by

5.30 pm (uk time ) Gorzow v Rzeszow.

Other fixtures on Sunday are

3pm (uk time ) Czestochowa v Bydgoszcz (res TV )

5 pm (uk time ) Torun v Wroclaw

5.30 pm (uk time ) Tarnow v Leszno (res TV )

http://soccer-live.p...p?id=motorsport

or http://pl-sport.tv/

Edited by racers and royals

Hopefully the weather will allow the majority of scheduled matches for Sunday to take place-Tarnow v Leszno is the biggest doubt with snow on the track

Tv matches

1st up at 3pm (uk time) Gniezno v Zielona Gora followed by

5.30 pm (uk time ) Gorzow v Rzeszow.

Other fixtures on Sunday are

3pm (uk time ) Czestochowa v Bydgoszcz (res TV )

5 pm (uk time ) Torun v Wroclaw

5.30 pm (uk time ) Tarnow v Leszno (res TV )

http://soccer-live.p...p?id=motorsport

I'm shipping some of our weather over to Europe, via FedEx. 76F here for the next few days so that'll melt that pesky snow for Sunday. Fingers crossed. :t: Regards. Alan.