British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

OMG our bloke (NKI!) was nearly wiped out then .............. phew!!!!

Well, heat 12 was worth the price of admission! :lol: Say what you like about Nicki- he entertains. Well rode Iversen. Good stuff.

• Like 1

"The double points rule in England is better"

The single worst rule ever introduced into any sport!!!!!!. For all those trailing in The Masters this afternoon, each par counts as a birdie :lol:

Wish I could understand Polish!

Date one of the start-line girls and ask her to whisper Polish sweet nothings in your ear :lol:

Polski Sundays are back :t: . Great stuff. Take care all. Alan.

Rzeszow made hard work of that :)

Gorzow are awful.

Like the nutbag said they spent so much on NKI they had nothing left for anyone to support him.

Coverage was good. I like the start captions because they are big enough to actually read.

Not a bad start to the TV coverage. One poor meet and one decent one.

Dudek looks like being one of the stars of the season again. Bartosz looked a bit stale but will probably shine again this season once he gets a few meetings in.

Edited by pandorum

Good luck with dating starting girls most of them are models not too brag but I am friends with couple of them thru facebook

The Polish websites are giving Holta a bonus point for his last heat, where there were two non-finishers behind him. I didn't think that was in the rules - can someone clarify please?

I think you will find Trees is female :lol:

That's the trouble with pseudonyms, you never know what you are getting :rofl: And i'm not a tree-hugging environmentalist either :lol: She could always become a Beezzzzzz supporter :t: and hang around the pits. She'll learn, "Where's Horton, i want my money?" fairly quickly.

Regards. Alan--------male! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good racing last night i Poland. I thought as most of us did that the 2nd meeting was much better than the 1st one. But good racing in both. I thought the crowd in the first meeting was out of this world it looked full. Shame UK cant get crowds like that a meetings. 2nd meeting looked quite full as well and the staduim there is quite big. Looking forward to next Sunday afternoon racing.