British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Play-off Final & 3rd Place On Tv Sunday 22nd September

I see Zielona Gora are staging a 'Fair Play Cup' match on October 13th against Czestochowa which is free for ticket holders for the Play-Off Final. I hope they'll be sending the bill to Torun.

Full story http://www.sportowefakty.pl/zuzel/387143/rafal-dobrucki-dla-sportowefaktypl-nic-nie-zrekompensuje-nam-braku-finalu

As ever a page translator will be needed to convert from the Polish. Now that's the final (with a fit Emil) that I'd have loved to have seen.

Someone should write a book about all the different interesting characters in polish speedway both riders,owners,coaches I am telling you it would be great read.

I'm sure a quick look at The Sopranos or The Godfather will give the idea.

I see Zielona Gora are staging a 'Fair Play Cup' match on October 13th against Czestochowa which is free for ticket holders for the Play-Off Final. I hope they'll be sending the bill to Torun.

Full story http://www.sportowef...am-braku-finalu

As ever a page translator will be needed to convert from the Polish. Now that's the final (with a fit Emil) that I'd have loved to have seen.

I'm sure a quick look at The Sopranos or The Godfather will give the idea.

Seems ironic Szombierski racing in a "fair play" cup after getting booted out of the semi-final at home v Torun! ;) He is a guy I've enjoyed watching though, especially round Czestochowa. Have to agree rmc, with a fully fit Emil it'd have made for a great final with Zielona Gora.

Why don't they run a SUPER play-off final but with Gdansk

Surely Zielon Gora don't want 17,000 tickets down the drain.

The Liga 1 Champions vs the Extraliga champions.

Who is better?

Piezsecheck leading Gdansk to the league title against his parent club?

Edited by Hougaard Racing Fans