British Speedway Forum
IpswichDave

Heat 15 Eligibility

Bit of a noob question but I have seen people talking in other threads about ht15 eligibility with regards to points scored...

What determines a riders eligibility for ht15?

I just naturally assumed anyone could be picked and it is, as you would expect, normally the top 2 scorers that are chosen.

Top 3 averaged riders and top 3 scorers including bonus points from the riders 4 programmed rides.

Ok, but what happens in the Premier League with their restricted bonus points?

Same as before.

But do I colour in the programme differently for those bonus points they're being paid for, to contrast those that they're not paid for? :rofl:

• Like 6

But do I colour in the programme differently for those bonus points they're being paid for, to contrast those that they're not paid for? :rofl:

Very good idea - theres no other way to keep track of all the important issues.
  • Like 1

Maybe promoters could print riders points money in the programme aswell as averages so people can work out what they're earning for the meeting too. We pay their wages after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could a committed fan even suggest doing otherwise? What are you, some kind of saboteur?

Maybe promoters could print riders points money in the programme aswell as averages so people can work out what they're earning for the meeting too. We pay their wages after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have no doubt the riders will let everyone know just how much they are earning as long as every fan tell the riders what they(the fans) are earning them selves and if you are lucky they will tell you what is going on in their personal life as well, you know food they eat ,medication favourite position( in the team) and all sorts of other personal stuff . like do they wear tights under their kevs to keep warm in winter i am sure this information will spring to the surface in the near future. NOT .. as you say, we do pay their wages and are fully entitled the know what they had for breakfast.

on a personal note , what's your fav position (team wise) and what kind of diet are you on. its obviously NOT brain food..

Edited by jenga

i have no doubt the riders will let everyone know just how much they are earning as long as every fan tell the riders what they(the fans) are earning them selves and if you are lucky they will tell you what is going on in their personal life as well, you know food they eat ,medication favourite position( in the team) and all sorts of other personal stuff . like do they wear tights under their kevs to keep warm in winter i am sure this information will spring to the surface in the near future. NOT .. as you say, we do pay their wages and are fully entitled the know what they had for breakfast.

on a personal note , what's your fav position (team wise) and what kind of diet are you on. its obviously NOT brain food..

To quote Orion "Whoosh"

...what's your fav position (team wise) and what kind of diet are you on. its obviously NOT brain food..

You have no idea how fortunate it is for all of us that you added the bit in brackets!! :lol:

• Like 3

Why? I wanna know the gossip!

Why don't we do away with the 1-7 numbering and list the riders alphabetically with an index?

What a good idea. :approve:

The Number Eight would then be an ....... APPENDIX. :t::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well, you're right that someone is obviously lacking in the brain food department, I'm not sure its scb though..

Edited by waihekeaces1