British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Glasgow V Berwick 7 April

I'm still unsure who actually won that race . Still first impressions of the track changes are favourable

I'm still unsure who actually won that race . Still first impressions of the track changes are favourable

On the day I was convinced it was Aspergen, but when I saw the footage today I wasn't so sure. Like you, I'm still undecided.

On thing is for sure, before the track changes James would never had been able to come out bend 4 at the angle he did. Much better track shape!

• Like 1

I'm not up on the rules as some are so can someone help my understanding on this please?

If the Glasgow track had been altered, then did we have a new track record in Heat 1 last week - 60.3 by David Bellego?

I think James got it.

Edited by george.m

Edited by george.m

I'm not up on the rules as some are so can someone help my understanding on this please?

If the Glasgow track had been altered, then did we have a new track record in Heat 1 last week - 60.3 by David Bellego?

It would depend on the alterations and if it changed the actual 'measuring ' line which I dont believe it did (though I could be wrong!).

• Like 1

It would depend on the alterations and if it changed the actual 'measuring ' line which I dont believe it did (though I could be wrong!).

Cheers Lioness. Commiserations on today's result. :sad: