British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Glasgow V Berwick 7 April

What's the news on Ashworth?

Concussion.

Are you basing this on Horwood's previous Ashfield performances or are you on the smack?

Crashes every race? Barrett caused 2 and got two innocents excleded in heat 8 AND still won the race! Very weak refereeing!

The racing was a lot better than the "FTG" haven of the Banditos home!

So you are trying to tell me Horwood would have scored what Garrity got? don't think so.

If you read my post again it says crashes AND every race FTG.

Concussion.

Means he won't be riding next Saturday then! Are Edunburgh busy? Lol.. Would be nice if Craig Cook could guest if indeed Ricky can't ride!

If it wasn't for garrity who probably scored about 6 points more than horwood would have it would have been a win for the bandits.

Crashes and every race FTG a typical glasgow meeting.

Great racing after heat 3, with the bandits contributing to a very entertaining meeting. Well done to the new promotion , vastly improved product. Screen and grieves team riding the highlight for me. Hope the crowds come back.

Edited by highroad119
  • Like 2

Means he won't be riding next Saturday then! Are Edunburgh busy? Lol.. Would be nice if Craig Cook could guest if indeed Ricky can't ride!

Cookie will be riding with Edinburgh on Saturday at Leicester.

Not sure if theres a rule that stops riders riding after a concussion.

Cookie will be riding with Edinburgh on Saturday at Leicester.

You dashed my hopes you nasty person :-p

:drink: Sure if we asked Seb nicely he could help us out for a week.

Yep thats who i would be asking he is in the country the night before rideing for Kings Lynn at Coventry

There are three sorts of concussion: 1 that you can't ride for 24 hours, 1 that you can't ride for a week and the third, I think is that you need medical certification that it is OK.

It said in last nights prog that razor was on holiday maybe Mr Barrie was the team manager for the day

Be difficult, as DB would be in Edinburgh, preparing his radio programme.

The singing on parade was very embarrassing to say the least, the track was awful, the bar part was smart. Pity the same effort wasn't made on track preparation

If it wasn't for garrity who probably scored about 6 points more than horwood would have it would have been a win for the bandits.

Crashes and every race FTG a typical glasgow meeting.

Shut it Blobby , you're talking drivel as usual . Some cracking racing today , Grieves and Aspregen in heat 4 being the best , though i did think Aspregen had won it , though the referee thought different . Wethers and Screeny a few heats later was out of the top drawer too . Heat 8 was a bit of a turning point , Barrett drifting wide on the 2nd bend in both starts causing both Bellego and later Ringwood to come down . Again the referee confused the watching crowd , both times should have brought all riders back .

Hope Ricky is okay , looked a nasty one . The way his bike jerked and stopped suddenly suggested a mechanical issue , nothing to do with the track Blobby . Edberg in heat 12 was an utter disgrace , if you're going to give up - pull over to the side , all the riders had to go wide entering the 3rd bend to avoid him touring round , not clever .

Cracking racing and a tight match , i'm sure anyone without an axe to grind went home happy . Did you get your free Tigers scarf Blobs ?

• Like 2

Shut it Blobby , you're talking drivel as usual . Some cracking racing today , Grieves and Aspregen in heat 4 being the best , though i did think Aspregen had won it , though the referee thought different . Wethers and Screeny a few heats later was out of the top drawer too . Heat 8 was a bit of a turning point , Barrett drifting wide on the 2nd bend in both starts causing both Bellego and later Ringwood to come down . Again the referee confused the watching crowd , both times should have brought all riders back .

Hope Ricky is okay , looked a nasty one . The way his bike jerked and stopped suddenly suggested a mechanical issue , nothing to do with the track Blobby . Edberg in heat 12 was an utter disgrace , if you're going to give up - pull over to the side , all the riders had to go wide entering the 3rd bend to avoid him touring round , not clever .

Cracking racing and a tight match , i'm sure anyone without an axe to grind went home happy . Did you get your free Tigers scarf Blobs ?

Yes the racing was close at times but the point i was making is there was not one pass made. At what point have i said it was the tracks fault for the crashes, i actually thought that the track was better than it has been in the past.

As for the free scarf it will be getting hung up on my bedroom wall. ;)

Edited by Mr Blobby