British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robert72

Leicester V Scunthorpe Sat 6th April 7.30pm Plus Track & Toilet Debates

I thought i would start the thread early on the build up to this weekends debate on the track and only having 3 toilets oh and some bikes will be going round too. :rofl:

I think this match will be a draw with karlsson getting 15 points

I thought i would start the thread early on the build up to this weekends debate on the track and only having 3 toilets oh and some bikes will be going round too. :rofl:

I think this match will be a draw with karlsson getting 15 points

oh ffs get a life!

oh ffs get a life!

Thats what you need to do if you dont see the funny side or you can always ignore my posts.

Looks like Magnus Karlsson will be back for this one.

Looks like Magnus Karlsson will be back for this one.

Going off topic a bit there. :D

• Like 1

Thats what you need to do if you dont see the funny side or you can always ignore my posts.

I'm afraid I have to agree with mrcts on this one Robert , this is not the place for discussing speedway , or having a bit of fun FFS , it's the British Sh1thouse forum . if you can't stick to guessing how long the queues will be or if there will be leaks and insist on going off topic rambling about speedway , I will have no alternative but to report you to the moderators . :mad:

• Like 1

Going off topic a bit there. :D

Not at all. This thread is entitled Leicester V Scunthorpe and other irrelevancies and in the match Magnus Karlsson may be back.

I wonder if after complaints about the rise in programme charges they will put it back to £2.50 this week which i think is as much as it should be.

I have to say it surprises me that this forum always gets the grief for constantly going on about the newly altered track and that nice new toilet block. You want to see the what everyone has to say about them on the LSSC and Leicester facebook sites, incredible!

Mick.

Edited by volty

I have to say it surprises me that this forum always gets the grief for constantly going on about the newly altered track and that nice new toilet block. You want to see the what everyone has to say about them on the LSSC and Leicester facebook sites, incredible!

Mick.

Dont do FB or LSSC so what has been said mick ?

Mick.

Dont do FB or LSSC so what has been said mick ?

in lieu of an absence of information on the matter please enlighten us.

I think they disagree with what the self appointed wise men on the forum spout,which is an outrageous affront to their egos.

• Like 1

I think they disagree with what the self appointed wise men on the forum spout,which is an outrageous affront to their egos.

Weirdly enough they don't Mrcts. They don't say anything.. at all. absolutely nothing. zip. there is not a mention on there. There are some pics of the trackwork on going from a month or so ago and then nothing. I'd almost say it's as though nothing has happened but you know the can of worms that would open.. I thought seanmuffe was actually responding with the answer. It's weird. Surely someone has had some kind of opinion on seeing our newly altered track.

Anyways, to change the subject away from the track. Did anyone listen to our new co-promoter on BBC Leicester radio speedway show tonight. Any thoughts. I'm saying nothing but genuinely intersted in whether people are reassured we're in good hands.

Edited by volty

Weirdly enough they don't Mrcts. They don't say anything.. at all. absolutely nothing. zip. there is not a mention on there. There are some pics of the work on going from a month or so ago and then nothing. I'd almost say it's as though nothing has happened but you know the can of worms that would open.. I thought seanmuffe was actually responding with the answer.

I have heard strong views from someone who gave there time to help and they were not happy with lack of changes and what was said by DH.

Also its as if people are scared to speak out in public, when its face to face people say how they feel about there disapointment with the track.

Your right about the can of worms mick

Weirdly enough they don't Mrcts. They don't say anything.. at all. absolutely nothing. zip. there is not a mention on there. There are some pics of the trackwork on going from a month or so ago and then nothing. I'd almost say it's as though nothing has happened but you know the can of worms that would open.. I thought seanmuffe was actually responding with the answer. It's weird. Surely someone has had some kind of opinion on seeing our newly altered track.

surely the silence speaks for itself.

probably only 1 or 2% of a typical home attendance view this forum the rest seem quite happy with things the way they are.

You pay your money and you make your choice.

• Like 1