Leicester V Scunthorpe Sat 6th April 7.30pm Plus Track & Toilet Debates

[quote name=volty'

timestamp='1365149211' post='2261497]

Glyn said the PA announcer, who happens to be the promoter, did a 10

second countdown before saying Lewis was out for 2 mins in the last

heat. With 30 seconds still to go! rider and mechanic were ready but on

hearing that started to return to the pits and take his helmet off. By

the time the rider and mechanic realised they still had time it was too

late and they were excluded for 2 minutes.

Mick.

That's not the story that came from the pits but each to their own :)

That's not the story that came from the pits but each to their own :)

pointless to respond if you don't expound, we're all here for the gossip.

Edited by volty

I think they disagree with what the self appointed wise men on the forum spout,which is an outrageous affront to their egos.

strangely enough, with my new found interest in the LSSC and Lions facebook sites, I just went back to see what other views Lions supporters have added since last night about that radio interview and it would appear i actually must have been dreaming because now i can't find any comments there.

surely the silence speaks for itself.

what do you mean by this? that they've clearly been censored?

Edited by volty

strangely enough, with my new found interest in the LSSC and Lions facebook sites, I just went back to see what others views Lions supporters have added since last night about that radio interview and it would appear i actually must have been dreaming because now i can't find any comments there.

what do you mean by this? that they've clearly been censored?

I am lost for words for the first time after last night and no comments on FB and LSSC ? why

LSSC your club your voice . Or not as the case may be :lol:

i'm now beginning to believe in the theory that my 50/50 ticket never gets put in the drum!

edited to point out this is my attempt at humour. not a belief i actually hold.

Edited by volty

Mr Darcy did not perform well but I do think that he was put on the spot at times.

Please understand that I am not trying to defend his performance.

Mr Darcy did not perform well but I do think that he was put on the spot at times.

i was also very disappointed in mr darcy's perormance just like mr darcy is very disappointed in kevin doolan's performance over the last two meetings,well thats what he told everyone last night.bless him.

i was also very disappointed in mr darcy's perormance just like mr darcy is very disappointed in kevin doolan's performance over the last two meetings,well thats what he told everyone last night.bless him.

what did he say? something along the lines of 'if they aint doing the job they want to get sent packing'. I know someone who doesn't appear to be able to do their job..

Is Mr Darcy new to the promotion?

i think he said whilst he's new to the promotion he's been running the club for years.. or something like that :blink:

He wasn't put on the spot by the question i texted in. that wasn't asked. can you guess what it was?

Edited by volty

to sum it up mick at the end of the day all he is,is davids bitch nothing more nothing less.

• Like 1

I had hoped the radio piece would give an indication of what Darcy's role is, but I'm none the wiser.

read my above post leicester lion.

pointless to respond if you don't expound, we're all here for the gossip.

Sorry no gossip really or conspiracy theories. Having listened to the radio piece. Both stories are plausable as the story I heard was that Lewis just missed the 2 mins being on but it''s the last 30 secs that Glynn was talking about.

I think RG knows the system and plays it but I don't think he cheats but I stand to be a corrected. If it's RG that Glynn is talking about

Edited by TMW