British Speedway Forum
RebelRebel

Somerset Vs Ipswich Pl 5/4/13 7:30

If the music is that bad why don't you speak to Debbie or Garry with your ideas, you never know maybe they will take them on board

If the music is that bad why don't you speak to Debbie or Garry with your ideas, you never know maybe they will take them on board

Don't be daft. The only music Naijer can relate to is Bom Bom Bom Bom... Oh, i forgot, Naijer wasn't around in the days when music was music in the 80's!!! :D

Don't be daft. The only music Naijer can relate to is Bom Bom Bom Bom... Oh, i forgot, Naijer wasn't around in the days when music was music in the 80's!!! :D

do you mean Bon Bon??? As in strawberry, lemon or original?? Edited by Arson fire

I spoke to Debbie last season about fanfare, jingles, 2 minute announcement, but she said I was the only one who wanted them.

Nothing wrong with some of the 80s music, it's the Country and Western and 'Highway to the Dangerzone' spaced out in between races to last about half an hour that I can't stand.

I spoke to Debbie last season about fanfare, jingles, 2 minute announcement, but she said I was the only one who wanted them.

To be fair she was probably right too ;)

• Like 1

Nothing wrong with some of the 80s music, it's the Country and Western and 'Highway to the Dangerzone' spaced out in between races to last about half an hour that I can't stand.

Pleased you like a lot of the 80's stuff, very good decade for music. Quite partial to a bit of Country and Western as well, not bad for a Quo fan!!! :D

To be fair she was probably right too ;)

You`ll be okay Friday night,I`ll sing to you... :wink::lol::P

Will you be bringing your choir too?

Nice to hear from you DB.

You can have my autograph if you've been a good boy!

Edited by Willowman

Will you be bringing your choir too?

Nice to hear from you DB.

You can have my autograph if you've been a good boy!

No choir,just a gofa...

If it`s anything like the photo in the Speedway Star,it`s got to be dodgy... :lol::P

Can you please warn the dog I`m on my way,wouldn`t want to step on it again...

Won't make a blind bit of difference... I can't understand a word you say anyway! ;)

No choir,just a gofa...

If it`s anything like the photo in the Speedway Star,it`s got to be dodgy... :lol::P

Can you please warn the dog I`m on my way,wouldn`t want to step on it again...

No problem with the dog. Think he got fed up being stepped on and has called it a day.