Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
youngy105

Redcar Vs Newcastle (tyne Tees Trophy) 4th April 7.30pm

That was comprehensive to say the least. Redcar totally outclassed 38-57. Even with 2 tactical rides were never in the hunt.

11 heat winners for Newcastle plus Robbo with 3 paid wins.

Superb from the Diamonds

Ouch!!!

Well done Diamonds great team performance.

Oh dear

Cracking Result for the 'Diamonds' this. I must admit - I didn't expect it. I was most impressed with the Scores from Stuart, Richie and Ludwig. :t::approve:

Roll on Sunday - and ANOTHER Trophy in the Cabinet. :approve:

Was there not a certain someone who kept going on about how redcar where going to win the league. :t:

Was there not a certain someone who kept going on about how redcar where going to win the league. :t:

They might yet - I don't think so - but they might. :) :)

Newcastle were excellent, although without making excuses could tell they had had some meetings under their belt. Very impressed with lindgren, best rider on show for my money by far. Newcastle looked strong all the way through, even Kerr deserved more than he got after falling whilst second.

For the bears, was pretty much a case of blow the cobwebs away. Most riders should a glimpse of their potential, but newcastle were just much sharper all night. Too early to make any real judgements, although was slightly disappointed in Wilko and Kus especially. Kus appeared to be riding a lawnmower at times. Best wishes go to Dilger and Wilko after the accident, looked very nasty indeed.

On the plus side, Skidmore got better as night went on, and summers was always on the pace.

On that showing though, would expect newcastle to be right up there again this season.

• Like 2

Really impressed with how Ludo has started the season. His away form last year wasn't great but he has started really well for both Newcastle and Wolves. Ritchie looks like he hasn't been away and Robbo is back on song. Get Tully fit and we will have 5 heatleaders at home and 4away. Just a shame Steve won't get paid for all the bonus points :-(

Really impressed with how Ludo has started the season. His away form last year wasn't great but he has started really well for both Newcastle and Wolves. Ritchie looks like he hasn't been away and Robbo is back on song. Get Tully fit and we will have 5 heatleaders at home and 4away. Just a shame Steve won't get paid for all the bonus points :-(

Yes - I think that is totally - WRONG!!! :angry: :angry: :mad: :mad:

OOOOhh , ouch !!! A good win for Newcastle with a 6 man team, heres hoping Redcar are still blowing cobwebs off come Saturday :wink: . See Ya next Thursday Drac my friend :t: