Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
youngy105

Redcar Vs Newcastle (tyne Tees Trophy) 4th April 7.30pm

Bears were terrible, the track was worse, It's a poor excuse to say the bears were rusty as most of the team have ridden in the off season or have had several practices or matches. There was an inability to make a good start and on a very slick, dry and bumpy track, good starts were essential. There was few high spots for the bears, the two new Aussies seemed to get better as the night went on, one good gate by Kus were he looked good when winning, awful at the back. The biggest downer was of course the crash with Max and Wilco, hope both will be fit soon. Newcastle well deserved their win and look to be a very strong team, and might I suggest are stronger without Tully as all the team can take a ride.

Edited by redlead

I think Kus is a big let down. He seems, in general, to finish either First or Last when I have seen him. If he is leading in to the first bend - he will probably win - if if he is not leading - then he doesn't seem interested. I am sure that if I am wrong about this, and I may be, someone will put me right.

nope your analasis sums him up perfectly ;)

• Like 1