British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Newcastle V Redcar Sun 7th Apr 6.30pm Ttt Second Leg

every club has them, idiots at all stadia...including yours....

Don't waste your time Arson. You could tell him that the said "idiots" were banned from our stadium, and he'd still come up with another excuse not to grace us with his presence. :P

Good result. Looking forward to taking on a proper side. :approve:

• Like 1

every club has them, idiots at all stadia...including yours....

totally agree but you dont have to put up with it do you ? do something about it or dont go and oviously people have decided not to bother.

Don't waste your time Arson. You could tell him that the said "idiots" were banned from our stadium, and he'd still come up with another excuse not to grace us with his presence. :P

Good result. Looking forward to taking on a proper side. :approve:

what is your problem with me ?

and you wonder why people dont want to make the effort, you must be a typical jawdee football fan are you who just wants to run his mouth off and cause trouble.

and i thought this was speedway tut tut

Edited by mrmiddlesbrough

totally agree but you dont have to put up with it do you ? do something about it or dont go and oviously people have decided not to bother.

ahem, what do you do about your promotion?? One of whom is well known for his outbursts and tirades .... ESP towards elderly gentlemen....you scared of him, or do you think it's right?? :)

ahem, what do you do about your promotion?? One of whom is well known for his outbursts and tirades .... ESP towards elderly gentlemen....you scared of him, or do you think it's right?? :)

the least said about certain members of our promotion the better and i think you will find quite a few people who will say the same at our track.

learning a few people skills wouldnt go a miss mind ;)

after thursdays home drubbing for the bears its 100% certain the tyne tees egg cup will go to the jawdees, i wont be their tonite as im on call with work and even if i wasnt i wouldnt be their either, reason 1, i hate rough park reason 2, i hate rough park ;)

any bears fans travelling enjoy, bears riders take care stay safe and please come back injury free :)

I think its time this Rough Park arguement was put to bed now,Newcastle season in season out always seem to put together a decent team,a team normally towards the top end of the PL and sometimes right at the very top.To do that they need good riders,and you`d think that those good riders wouldnt want to race on a rough track every week but they seem to come back each season.

I think its time this Rough Park arguement was put to bed now,Newcastle season in season out always seem to put together a decent team,a team normally towards the top end of the PL and sometimes right at the very top.To do that they need good riders,and you`d think that those good riders wouldnt want to race on a rough track every week but they seem to come back each season.

Obviously haven't read the whole thread then

Obviously haven't read the whole thread then

I was answering your post,answering IT rather well to IMO. :D

• Like 1

Always love your posts mr nami, pleasant but needling ;)

I've never been one to criticise a rider as they are their to do a job, the promotor/manager puts the team together so the rights and wrongs I believe rest on their shoulders rather than the rider, not that you've mentioned that but thought I'd just say it for any rider bashers out their;)

For the person who wonders why we call your stadium ruff park instead of brough park, think Sunderland and the stadium of ermm what's the swear word that rhymes with light again ? Nothing personal of course.

Since Redcar started up we brought a lot of fans to ruff but because what has happened over recent years, women and kids being sworn at/threatened etc and general abuse I'm afraid to say you will find it hard to entice them back, not everyone forgives and forgets or is on fact willing too, not everyone has the cash to burn on speedway away meetings week in week out especially to see an egg cup trophy being lifted by an apposing side.

We should have a pint sometime nami thee and me and put the speedway world to rights, I may look tuf but I'm really quite approachable :)

You spin a good tale with a tad of bias. A lot of the bother was your fans, with you in attendance, who got abusive, swore continually, kids getting hit and the mess your lot left after consuming beer in bottles and cans that your lot had smuggled in. Real angels eh. You got reaction to your own behaviour.

This continued whilst your team was winning, but then you stopped coming when you started to get beat. We always gave your lot a good crowd for your home meetings, and still do, but childishly you bring on the 'memories' of former decades, how stupid is that. Banter is banter, but having the complex that the likes of you still have, it is more to do with yourselves than speedway, or the 'jawdies' sic. But then you are 'old school' aren't you as you usually say.

You spin a good tale with a tad of bias. A lot of the bother was your fans, with you in attendance, who got abusive, swore continually, kids getting hit and the mess your lot left after consuming beer in bottles and cans that your lot had smuggled in. Real angels eh. You got reaction to your own behaviour.

This continued whilst your team was winning, but then you stopped coming when you started to get beat. We always gave your lot a good crowd for your home meetings, and still do, but childishly you bring on the 'memories' of former decades, how stupid is that. Banter is banter, but having the complex that the likes of you still have, it is more to do with yourselves than speedway, or the 'jawdies' sic. But then you are 'old school' aren't you as you usually say.

Well I've tried to be nice

I think you will find however that the fraka you speak of I wasn't even in attendance as I had just come back from abroad and to be quite honest with you, you would NOT find me swearing or abusing anybody at any track, I find your post very offensive towards me with these false acquisitions, yes I do have a few beers (don't we all) yes I do like to create a happy atmosphere with singing and chanting but DO NOT accuse me of shouting and swearing and making a nuisance of myself around any kids.

Like I said with idiot posts like this you do your club no favours trying to get bears fans to come back to your track.

get your facts right before you accuse me next time

Well I've tried to be nice

I think you will find however that the fraka you speak of I wasn't even in attendance as I had just come back from abroad and to be quite honest with you, you would NOT find me swearing or abusing anybody at any track, I find your post very offensive towards me with these false acquisitions, yes I do have a few beers (don't we all) yes I do like to create a happy atmosphere with singing and chanting but DO NOT accuse me of shouting and swearing and making a nuisance of myself around any kids.

Like I said with idiot posts like this you do your club no favours trying to get bears fans to come back to your track.

get your facts right before you accuse me next time

Get your goggles on and see that I said you were 'in attendance', not that you did it. Strewth. :mad:

You've got to love Havvy's enthusiasm in the Gazette. “I’m concerned at the lack of heats we’ve won,” added Havelock. “If we’d got another two heat wins from the top three, that’s six points off them and six to us - it’s a big difference.”

Now maths has never been my strong point, but 6 off and 6 on would have made err............ no bloody difference. - and that only happens if the heat leader in question finished last. ;)

Read More http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/north-east-sport/motorsport-news/redcar-bears/2013/04/08/redcar-bears-on-the-prowl-for-dilger-replacement-84229-33135943/#ixzz2Pu2ushRU

Ill repeat it again I WASN'T THEIR

Funny that. I was in your crowd about 5 people from you and you were beside Drac. Could have been another time, a different mrmiddlesbrough, a different track, etc.

Last time I was their two of our riders were injured the time before that it started snowing.

I was not their when all that happened and believe me if I was It probably wouldn't have, I don't believe in bringing football mentality into a family sport, singing/chanting is one thing but swearing and being abusive doesn't belong in a family sport.

Theirs only ONE mrmiddlesbrough and you know who I am

Edited by mrmiddlesbrough

Last time I was their two of our riders were injured the time before that it started snowing.

I was not their when all that happened and believe me if I was It probably wouldn't have, I don't believe in bringing football mentality into a family sport, singing/chanting is one thing but swearing and being abusive doesn't belong in a family sport.

Theirs only ONE mrmiddlesbrough and you know who I am

I accept that is true, and i also agree that your fans were out of order in a family sport.