British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Tsunami

Newcastle V Redcar Sun 7th Apr 6.30pm Ttt Second Leg

Look mate I know I give the needle as good as the next man but I've tried to build a few bridges here believe it or not, their was no malice in my early post I was genuinely trying to have a bit of craic, no need for the venom with me

yes and id like my glass to stay crystal clear and not be painted with the tar brush ;)

Wasting your time, on the whole a bunch of cretins with a holier-than-thou attitude which is always present when they have a good a team - unfortunately they will be down in their droves come the league match for one reason only, for the points - when they were not beating us it is strange how few dirty diamonds we saw at the STMP! But that is sport, most people wont travel to watch dross, which is what we have got at the moment.

Come on all, time to put this one firmly to bed. Pointless continuously dragging up the past. Would help if folk put an end to these "Rough Park" comments as it just winds me and other Diamonds fans up and isn't true anymore anyway.

That said it is a real shame if away fans don't travel to Brough anymore because of the behaviour of a few idiots. There is definitely a lack of needle to these fixtures now although that's partly down to having too many matches against each other and possibly also because Redcar haven't had a particularly strong team in recent seasons and thus the matches have been fairly one sided.

Personally I would like to see a stronger Redcar team and friendly banter between the fans. Nothing wrong with that.

• Like 3

what is your problem with me ?

and you wonder why people dont want to make the effort, you must be a typical jawdee football fan are you who just wants to run his mouth off and cause trouble.

and i thought this was speedway tut tut

If you wanna play Troll-a-mania by bringing up the same old that you've posted numerous times before (I hate rough park.. I wouldn't go even if I wasn't at work.. Abusive fans..), then don't twist when I say that I couldn't care less if you were there or not. :approve:

Even if the promotion banned said "idiots", you'd never come back anyway, and would probably find another excuse not to attend "rubbish turnstiles", "rubbish car park..", well any excuse apart from the real reason - your team had no chance of winning. :P

Enjoy your Boycott of Brough, and best wishes for the season. :t:

If you wanna play Troll-a-mania by bringing up the same old that you've posted numerous times before (I hate rough park.. I wouldn't go even if I wasn't at work.. Abusive fans..), then don't twist when I say that I couldn't care less if you were there or not. :approve:

Even if the promotion banned said "idiots", you'd never come back anyway, and would probably find another excuse not to attend "rubbish turnstiles", "rubbish car park..", well any excuse apart from the real reason - your team had no chance of winning. :P

Enjoy your Boycott of Brough, and best wishes for the season. :t:

Another jawdee that doesn't do humour, diamondsCock do you actually read and digested people's posts ?

Redcars track is crap at the moment and the team is underachieving aswell so what ? I don't mind saying things as I see them.

Tut just another irrational jawdee that doesn't do humour and needs a personality transplant

Listen to you mate NJC71, a jawdee with a bit of sense ;)

Edited by mrmiddlesbrough
  • Like 1

Another jawdee that doesn't do humour, diamondsCock do you actually read and digested people's posts ?

Redcars track is crap at the moment and the team is underachieving aswell so what ? I don't mind saying things as I see them.

Tut just another irrational jawdee that doesn't do humour and needs a personality transplant

Listen to you mate NJC71, a jawdee with a bit of sense ;)

Hahahaha!! :D

What do you mean crap at the moment? When was it good?! :lol: ;-)

Hahahaha!! :D

What do you mean crap at the moment? When was it good?! :lol: ;-)

The first couple of years was pretty good and anytime it rains we are excellent haha ;)

• Like 1

The first couple of years was pretty good and anytime it rains we are excellent haha ;)

Hang on.......

It didn't stop raining last year and you were still awful!!!!! LOL!!! :rofl:

Hang on.......

It didn't stop raining last year and you were still awful!!!!! LOL!!! :rofl:

ah i meant when weve had a good downpour a few hours previous lol ;)

ah i meant when weve had a good downpour a few hours previous lol ;)

Aye, and then young Havvy would have got it postponed. :P

Wasting your time, on the whole a bunch of cretins with a holier-than-thou attitude which is always present when they have a good a team - unfortunately they will be down in their droves come the league match for one reason only, for the points - when they were not beating us it is strange how few dirty diamonds we saw at the STMP! But that is sport, most people wont travel to watch dross, which is what we have got at the moment.

are you bellers under another name?? :)
  • Like 1