British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrow boy

Sheffield V Leicester League Cup Decider Thurs 11.04.13

he is becoming very popular with the Tigers fans. Great to watch.

Not just Tigers fans, he had a lot of Scunny fans talking about him too. Fair to say that the boy is exciting to watch!

Guest WTF1

What? Where were you watching from?

Edited by WTF1

Arnt we forcast some wet stuff ?

According to this evenings forecast we are due for some rain (not known exactly how much, but not thought to be torrential) during the day, but this should be mainly on the pennines. From early afternoon it should be to the west that gets most rain and staying away from 1700 hours onwards. & No this is not Neil Machins forecast!

This could well have changed come tonights & tomorrow mornings TV so keep your eyes & ears open.

Really hope it stays away, we don't want another year like last & I want to see some more quality racing at Owlerton.

Stead to card a 15 point haul and remind the Owlerton faithful of the Sean Wilson era.

Albin to ride the boards, lay the bike right down and give it everything he's got.

Koppe to put opposition reserves under pressure and keep them at bay.

Knight to have a go, but expect a fairly pedestrian meeting after last weeks hairy moments.

Hall to try and emualte Stead and smash opposition heat leaders to shreds, probably blow an engine or two in the process.

Wells to try and smile a bit more and look a little more interested, may turn up in Wolves kevlars.

Haines to shed a primary chain in his first ride, but will gain consistency in heats, a mid meeting Steady pep talk could inject some late heat blasts from him.

According to my calculations -

Sheffield 46

Leicester 44

Edited by OdsalBoy

Stead to card a 15 point haul and remind the Owlerton faithful of the Sean Wilson era.

Albin to ride the boards, lay the bike right down and give it everything he's got.

Koppe to put opposition reserves under pressure and keep them at bay.

Knight to have a go, but expect a fairly pedestrian meeting after last weeks hairy moments.

Hall to try and emualte Stead and smash opposition heat leaders to shreds, probably blow an engine or two in the process.

Wells to try and smile a bit more and look a little more interested, may turn up in Wolves kevlars.

Haines to shed a primary chain in his first ride, but will gain consistency in heats, a mid meeting Steady pep talk could inject some late heat blasts from him.

According to my calculations -

Sheffield 46

Leicester 44

Maybe Stead add 13pts for Facu win two heats, I hope

We need to win by more than that! But looks like the rain will win :(

Edited by Hel'n'Back

Dry and Dull with a bit of mist in Sheffield at the moment. Forcast for a few showers but no heavy rain.

Bring it on, hope for a big win and through to the next round. :approve:

So are we being optimistic that this meeting or being realistic that it will be rained off as i am making a long journey from the East to watch the match & i don't want a wasted journey if its looking like it will be off

So are we being optimistic that this meeting or being realistic that it will be rained off as i am making a long journey from the East to watch the match & i don't want a wasted journey if its looking like it will be off

Well live 20 minutes away from the track and we have no rain at the moment.it is due around 10 this morning but to be fair it don't look like its going to rain.