British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
barrow boy

Sheffield V Leicester League Cup Decider Thurs 11.04.13

3pm dull but no rain yet. The forecast showers turning heavier later. Keeping fingers crossed, if we get on with it we should be ok. Tigers to win by 10+

Great win for Sheffield! Especially with Haines having such a poor night. Seriously think we can do well this season it's a good team a couple of riders away from a great team.

Steady unlucky again not to get a max, Richard Hall carrying on his great start to the season absolutely untouchable, with good back up from Wells and Facu. Lets go win this competition now to shove it right in those doubters mouths

• Like 1

what a meeting, Albin was top drawer tonight, great signing, hall and steady did us proud too. SLight concerns remain over Koppe and Haines looked off it tonight, still think Wells could do a bit better but things are looking good thats for sure. #PleasedTigersFan

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TIGERS ! riders and management alike, been needing a transfusion of new blood for years and now there's new life !!!!!

• Like 2

I thought last week I had noticed it and after this week I'm sure... atmosphere has returned to the terraces!

Great result for the mighty Tigers, we have a trio of heat leaders that can go out and do the business, a second string (Facu) who entertains, a second string (Haines) who we know can get better and Jake is starting to look like a decent reserve and will only get better, we just need to get Koppe firing (talking of which I noticed after the meeting that Stead was working with him and giving him some pointers) and we'll be a team to be reckoned with.

What a wasted 4 hour journey

Half hearted Lions performance & why did blackbird take 14 when he had only scored 1 point.

Sheffield were nothing special but were far better then title favorites Leicester.

Nieminen looked miles off the pace maybe he is past his prime while Doolan seemed more interested in racing Bjerre then trying to catch the rider in front.

Nielsen was steady but apart from heat 12 looked too shy to come off the inside.

Only people that seemed to want it was Karlsson he looked fast & it was a gating masterclass

Edited by lionking
  • Like 1

Glad you guys seem impressed with Facu i presume you will be sending a certain Dick your appreciation;;;;;

• Like 1

Glad you guys seem impressed with Facu i presume you will be sending a certain Dick your appreciation;;;;;

Meaning?

Sheffield were nothing special but were far better then title favorites

Title favourites?....

• Like 3

Are they?

• Like 2

Meaning?

Berwicks loss Shieffields gain ?

Leicester are 1 of the title favourites

which title would that be???