British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stoneylegend

Redcar V Workington Lc 10/4/13

We always seem to do well on our visits to stmp lets hope 2013 is no different, thoughts on this one folks?

Should be plenty of Comets fans there bus load plus cars.

Edited by stoneylegend

if the bears ride like they did against newcastle easy win for the comets.

Weather not looking good over at Redcar during the day tomorrow :sad: , do we see our first rain off!!! If not there are plenty of us coming over, Mitchell Davey replaces Dilger, can't see him being any threat at reserve, the one to look out for will be Micky Dyer, real deal at DP last Saturday , hopefully Kus keeps up his run of form :wink::lol:

Comets to win by 5 (hopefully) and even more hopeful for a dry race, I would imagine Dyer will impress again tonight

Weather not looking good over at Redcar during the day tomorrow :sad: , do we see our first rain off!!! If not there are plenty of us coming over, Mitchell Davey replaces Dilger, can't see him being any threat at reserve, the one to look out for will be Micky Dyer, real deal at DP last Saturday , hopefully Kus keeps up his run of form :wink::lol:

Forecast has improved greatly (you might have been looking at Met Office, who change their minds hourly) so I very much think this will be on.

Coming up for it, and predict a Comets win.

• Like 2

Forecast looked improved this morning and been dry so far, will do my best to keep this updated if it changes though (although I reckon a bit of rain might help the track!)

Think this meeting really could go either way. A lot depends on which Kus turns up. We have had a slow start to the season, but all cobwebs should have been firmly blown away now.

Comets are usually good value here, and Lawson certainly knows the quickest way round. Hoping for a narrow Bears win, but any result is possible!

I hope you guys do your weather research via Middlesbrough and not Redcar ? Redcar can get 6 inches of snow in the winter whilst bore has non, turns 3 and 4 are in Middlesbrough as its right on the edge of the border to boro.

I'm not holding my breath for a win tonite after last weeks drubbing, all clubs have a bad season now and again but ours has been going far too many consecutive seasons now and the state of the track isn't helping either, you don't mind losing aslong as you see some decent racing but its pretty much gate and go these days

Always enjoy trips to stmp , i'm going for a 42-48 win for the Comets it wont be easy. i'm always hoping for the same Matej Kus I seen ride at dp last sat ;-) but no doubts a certain Bears reserve will rack up some points from 7 rides tonight.....

• Like 1

Still dry (about 1.5 miles from track) - grey and cold but no rain. stays like this and we should be fine.

Looking forward to a close one - Kus spent yesterday practicing at the track with Davey so hopefully ironed out any gremlins he had.

Edited by boz

Still dry (about 1.5 miles from track) - grey and cold but no rain. stays like this and we should be fine.

Looking forward to a close one - Kus spent yesterday practicing at the track with Davey so hopefully ironed out any gremlins he had.

i hope the tracks been irioned out aswell as it looked like a bloody rollercoaster ride last week ;)