British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stoneylegend

Redcar V Workington Lc 10/4/13

You are obviously not a supporter of Workington. You probably cannot ride a pushbike, never mind a motorbike with no brakes. Workington have one of the best young British riders so back him. The boys 18-19 for goodness sake. Give it a rest.

Yes maybe it was Richard, Rene & Rustys fault for not getting Maximums after all they are Heat Leaders, or maybe it was Terio's fault for only finishing 3rd in his race, or maybe Chris Mills engine fault because it blew up, maybe Ashley for running two lasts.

They rode as a team and lost as a team, no one's fault.

As far as being a supporter (jamlad) of the Comets, well thats not a comment a true supporter of their team would put. We have one of the best young riders in Britain who wanted to ride for Workington, he can only get better, but statements put out like that do not encourage.

I'm sure I'm not alone in thinking that a lot of fans will be behind Kyle as opposed to you after your comments!

• Like 4

Dissapointed to lose tonight but all the lads tried their best, we can only get better, keep up the good work Comets riders. :approve:

Oh Bears fans only woke up after heat 15!

Edited by topaz325
  • Like 2

Like all im gutted we lost right at the wire but still our team done well. SUPPPORT!!!!

well done Comets but well done Redcar on a win. Good worky suppprt to i might add.

Edited by stoneylegend
  • Like 1

Harsh criticism for Kyle, He is a young lad and he might be using a Poole club engine in the Elite League?

Kyle will improve, As will Lawson who struggled tonight.

what was howarth's previous scores at stmp ??mmmm more than 4 plus 1 i think

Nope, 4 (no bonus) from 6 rides for Edinburgh and 2 from 4 rides last time out for the Comets. Facts!

Oh Bears fans only woke up after heat 15!

Again nope! Think you'll find we only woke up DURING heat 15!

It's still too bloody cold for Speedway!

• Like 1

Nope, 4 (no bonus) from 6 rides for Edinburgh and 2 from 4 rides last time out for the Comets. Facts!

Again nope! Think you'll find we only woke up DURING heat 15!

It's still too bloody cold for Speedway!

I thought the weather was quite mild.

Was I friggin there !!! Drove 2 and half hours wasted the diesel I may add, not seen many away tracks, hahahaha , who you kidding , spent last season with comets anf previously edinburgh get from behind your tinted glasses and see the real world howarth is saving himself the EL ,was crap last sat crap tonight but yet goes and scores a bucket load for Poole , a team needs someone who wants to ride for them, what was howarth's previous scores at stmp ??mmmm more than 4 plus 1 i think

As previous peoe have said best young talent Britain have got, how is slagging him off going to help? How many times did Kyle win Workington the meeting last year at reserve, and after coming back from a serious back injury?? Bet you weren't having a go then were you?

Was I friggin there !!! Drove 2 and half hours wasted the diesel I may add, not seen many away tracks, hahahaha , who you kidding , spent last season with comets anf previously edinburgh get from behind your tinted glasses and see the real world howarth is saving himself the EL ,was crap last sat crap tonight but yet goes and scores a bucket load for Poole , a team needs someone who wants to ride for them, what was howarth's previous scores at stmp ??mmmm more than 4 plus 1 i think

So it appears from previous scores its not one of his fav tracks.How did you waste your diesel? Suppose thats Kyle's fault as well, must have a word with him and see if he can move the Redcar track (Clue is there) nearer for you.
  • Like 1

So it appears from previous scores its not one of his fav tracks.How did you waste your diesel? Suppose thats Kyle's fault as well, must have a word with him and see if he can move the Redcar track (Clue is there) nearer for you.

You do talk utter garbage :rolleyes: , yes wasted diesel, if we can't win a depleted Bears team who only had 2 riders doing the scoring then its going to be a long season , lets wait and see what happens when we meet the stronger teams ! Have a look at the people who Kyle is beating in the EL for Poole and then the riders who are beating him in the PL , its not bloody rocket science. Take a little look at the updates too from last night looks like I'm not the only one with concerns :approve:

• Like 1

Heat 14 best race of the night! Are those the comments your referring too?? Between howarth and skidmore yes if I was a Workington fan I would be concerned that one of my riders is trying their best!

No 4 is a difficult position to ride at mind you seem as though you don't understand speedway I wouldn't expect you to understand the last comment!

At least it's not your opinion which counts as to how Kyle develops as a rider how can somebody be doing that badly an still be getting interest from Poland and Sweden?!

Heat 14 best race of the night! Are those the comments your referring too?? Between howarth and skidmore yes if I was a Workington fan I would be concerned that one of my riders is trying their best!

No 4 is a difficult position to ride at mind you seem as though you don't understand speedway I wouldn't expect you to understand the last comment!

At least it's not your opinion which counts as to how Kyle develops as a rider how can somebody be doing that badly an still be getting interest from Poland and Sweden?!

NO

Not as difficult as riding at reserve at EL level

Yes I do

Clears that up

You do talk utter garbage :rolleyes: , yes wasted diesel, if we can't win a depleted Bears team who only had 2 riders doing the scoring then its going to be a long season , lets wait and see what happens when we meet the stronger teams ! Have a look at the people who Kyle is beating in the EL for Poole and then the riders who are beating him in the PL , its not bloody rocket science. Take a little look at the updates too from last night looks like I'm not the only one with concerns :approve:

Wasted diesel ? Haha your team got pipped by a point, do you only follow a winning team ? ;)

• Like 2

NO

Not as difficult as riding at reserve at EL level

Yes I do

Clears that up

Clearly your answers show your an eloquent person, Maybe you should think about what your saying before typing, like some people on here, family members read comments and surely this isn't going to help! Support rather than criticise speedway doesn't need people like you over 40 having a go at a 19 year old just because he has had one bad meeting!

• Like 1