British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stoneylegend

Redcar V Workington Lc 10/4/13

Riding for Workington means the world to Kyle, anyone thinking he isn't bothered is WRONG, pure and simple. Last night just wasn't his night, he will be back for sure. Keyboard warriors need to lay off the lad and let him ride. Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion but surely it is better to back the lads instead of destroying the confidence of teenagers!

JAMLAD , are you a manchester united supporter you know, the fan that cant stand their team getting beat by ANYONE. just like the diesel you wasted travelling to Redcar, you have wasted a vital post on this forum.. cant win ALL the time...GROW UP.

some folk are perfect, arnt they?????

Clearly your answers show your an eloquent person, Maybe you should think about what your saying before typing, like some people on here, family members read comments and surely this isn't going to help! Support rather than criticise speedway doesn't need people like you over 40 having a go at a 19 year old just because he has had one bad meeting!

the thing is speedway does need people like this (paying customers) what speedway doesnt need is people saying what you said. Hes allowed to be pissed off hes a paying fan and kyle hopefully reads this and tries harder next time cause to follow this sport takes commitment and costs money. in speedway your only as good as your last race. Edited by glasgowmicktiger
  • Like 1

Boring meeting in terms of proper racing with Bach providing the only genuine overtake.

As I have said before, I wouldn't have had either Kus or Ostergaard back so the embarrassing performances from them last night weren't surprises. Very impressed with Skidmore and Dyer whilst Summers looked like somewhere near his best. Hopefully Wilko can produce the goods at reserve for us if/when Dyer move up in to the top 5.

For Workington, I was impressed with Bach during his programmed rides but was surprised he never got closer during heat 15. Lawson disappointed me as he's usually hotter out the gate but I thought Harrison and especially Aarnio were positives for the Comets.

I wouldn't have minded losing last nigh IF the racing was decent so, it was a good job that the comeback warmed us up rather than relying on yet another poor Redcar track to help produce excitement.

the thing is speedway does need people like this (paying customers) what speedway doesnt need is people saying what you said. Hes allowed to be pissed off hes a paying fan and kyle hopefully reads this and tries harder next time cause to follow this sport takes commitment and costs money. in speedway your only as good as your last race.

So what you saying is he's allowed to have a go at a 19 year old because he's not performed to his best?? Just because he's paid his money, complete rubbish mate! As a personal friend I thinks he's bang out of order and so are you bet it would be different if it was a Glasgow rider

So what you saying is he's allowed to have a go at a 19 year old because he's not performed to his best?? Just because he's paid his money, complete rubbish mate! As a personal friend I thinks he's bang out of order and so are you bet it would be different if it was a Glasgow rider

if hes a personal friend then why come on here and make a scene im sure kyle wouldnt thank you for it let him do his talking on the track. oh and age has nothing to do with it 19 or 40 sportsmen get good press and bad press and another thing people on here slag of joe screen cause his age and extra pounds does it bother me? no. does it bother joe? Well i cant answer that.

So stop being the kyle internet police and looking for negative comments so you can say the "Hes my friend blah blah blah".

At the end of the day Kyle Howarth is a reserve, not a number 4. Who ever put the team together has to take some of the responsibility expecting the kid to ride there

At the end of the day Kyle Howarth is a reserve, not a number 4. Who ever put the team together has to take some of the responsibility expecting the kid to ride there

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: don't make me laugh