Redcar

1 Ulrich Ostergaard

2 Hugh Skidmore

3 Aaron Summers

4 Carl Wilkinson

5 Matej Kus

6 Mitchel Davey

7 Micky Dyer

KOC at Sheilfield this with Redcar in town,the away team had better hope their performances improve for this one as so far this season they have taken three beatens.Micky Dyer could be in for a busy night should Wilkinson & Kus continue their poor performances.

Comfortable home win for me.

Berwick

1 Seb Alden

2 David Bellego

3 Kozza Smith

4 Mathew Wethers

5 Robin Aspegren

6 Alex Edberg

7 Nicki Barrett

Redcar

1 Ulrich Ostergaard

2 Hugh Skidmore

3 Aaron SummersHopefully

4 Carl Wilkinson

5 Matej Kus

6 Mitchel Davey

7 Micky Dyer

KOC at Sheilfield this with Redcar in town,the away team had better hope their performances improve for this one as so far this season they have taken three beatens.Micky Dyer could be in for a busy night should Wilkinson & Kus continue their poor performances.

Comfortable home win for me.

Hopefully it will not just be a gating contest or it might be a close match.

Hopefully it will not just be a gating contest or it might be a close match.

With you there FTG racing is no good to nobody.

Whilst Redcar have been poor so far this season, I can see this meeting being a lot closer than expected. Although we have Seb guesting at number one who, on my opinion, will bring in more points than Ricky, the rest of the top 5s are pretty evenly matched. Mitchell Davey never really got to grips with Berwicks track, and can see the strength of Edberg and Barrett to take advantage. Bandits by 10.

Edited by portybandit

Whilst Redcar have been poor so far this season, I can see this meeting being a lot closer than expected. Although we have Seb guesting at number one who, on my opinion, will bring in more points than Ricky, the rest of the top 5s are pretty evenly matched. Mitchell Davey never really got to grips with Berwicks track, and can see the strength of Edberg and Barrett to take advantage. Bandits by 10.

IMO Redcars trump card could be Dyer at reserve,he showed last year that he is capable of big scores round Shielfield and could be in for a busy night tomorrow should Redcar run with r/r as they did last night and Matej Kus continue his stuttering start to the season.

Shielfield classic, passing and re-passing, show the public why its one of the best tracks in world speedway :)

Shielfield classic, passing and re-passing, show the public why its one of the best tracks in world speedway :)

Ah well you wont need to worry when they jack it in. With all the moaners up in your part of the world few would blame them. Edited by Catch Me If You Can
  • Like 1

Ah well you wont need to worry when they jack it in. With all the moaners up in your part of the world few would blame them.

Bore off. Same old tune from plumbs like you.

Bottom line emilali is its the best track in the local vicinity... lets re focus our our efforts on cheering the lads on too cup glory

• Like 2

You got it wrong there ! It's the same old tune from a plumb like YOU ! Honestly, why dont you just go away and support ( haha ) some other sport if if you obviously dislike Speedway at Berwick that much. Grow up, stop slagging it relentlesley or go away and suck your thumb

Bottom line emilali is its the best track in the local vicinity... lets re focus our our efforts on cheering the lads on too cup glory

At last, a very good and sensible post, let's get rid of all the negativity and support all aspects of Berwick Speedway

• Like 2

You got it wrong there ! It's the same old tune from a plumb like YOU ! Honestly, why dont you just go away and support ( haha ) some other sport if if you obviously dislike Speedway at Berwick that much. Grow up, stop slagging it relentlesley or go away and suck your thumb

Haha calm down dear.

At last, a very good and sensible post, let's get rid of all the negativity and support all aspects of Berwick Speedway

Obviously not able to spot sarcasm then......

• Like 1

Obviously not able to spot sarcasm then......

It's not sacasm, like i said, it is relentless slagging off all things Berwick Speedway, if you are a supporter of the Speedway then SUPPORT it.

Have a look back at your posts over the last few months and you will see that i an right !

The Berwick promotion work very very hard at providing and improving every thing they can and need every as many people as possible to attend speedway meetings in Berwick in order to make it viable, The casual spectator and visitor to this forum ( of which there are many ) will read some of your posts and be put off ever coming back to the Speedway, i honestly don't think you realise how much damage can be caused to the sport in this day and age of the internet by contiuous negativity towards it, More people through the gate means more money, which in turn will lead to better Team, facilities, track, etc, etc, etc, which we can all enjoy.

So please SUPPORT Berwick Speedway and it will prospor.

• Like 3

Catch Me is right in some respects. A lot of Berwick fans seem to love putting the club down. Constructive criticism is ok but lots of it from Berwick fans is pure vindictive am afraid