Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
screm

Berwick V Redcar Koc 13 Apr @ 7pm

It's not sacasm, like i said, it is relentless slagging off all things Berwick Speedway, if you are a supporter of the Speedway then SUPPORT it.

Have a look back at your posts over the last few months and you will see that i an right !

The Berwick promotion work very very hard at providing and improving every thing they can and need every as many people as possible to attend speedway meetings in Berwick in order to make it viable, The casual spectator and visitor to this forum ( of which there are many ) will read some of your posts and be put off ever coming back to the Speedway, i honestly don't think you realise how much damage can be caused to the sport in this day and age of the internet by contiuous negativity towards it, More people through the gate means more money, which in turn will lead to better Team, facilities, track, etc, etc, etc, which we can all enjoy.

So please SUPPORT Berwick Speedway and it will prospor.

I support the club by paying my money to go and watch, this then entitles me to an opinion of which I am free to share on here if I so wish. :)

I support the club by paying my money to go and watch, this then entitles me to an opinion of which I am free to share on here if I so wish. :)

In fairness to you it is good we live in a country where there is freedom of speech. A few countries abroad you could not do that or they probably would stand you up against a wall! I dont always agree with you sir or madam but respect you have a right.

Bore off. Same old tune from plumbs like you.

Hah hah hah hah!

As if you ever change your tune!

More classic numpty talk from Emily Ali!

Hah hah hah hah!

As if you ever change your tune!

More classic numpty talk from Emily Ali!

Coming from the lump who thinks Shielfields one of the best tracks in world speedway.... Lol. All there is to say.

It's not sacasm, like i said, it is relentless slagging off all things Berwick Speedway, if you are a supporter of the Speedway then SUPPORT it.

Have a look back at your posts over the last few months and you will see that i an right !

The Berwick promotion work very very hard at providing and improving every thing they can and need every as many people as possible to attend speedway meetings in Berwick in order to make it viable, The casual spectator and visitor to this forum ( of which there are many ) will read some of your posts and be put off ever coming back to the Speedway, i honestly don't think you realise how much damage can be caused to the sport in this day and age of the internet by contiuous negativity towards it, More people through the gate means more money, which in turn will lead to better Team, facilities, track, etc, etc, etc, which we can all enjoy.

So please SUPPORT Berwick Speedway and it will prospor.

Top post.. told exactly how it is

Like you say you pay your money so have a right to an opinion. The bit that really puzzles me is , if Berwick Speedway is as friggin crap as you always make out then why the hell do you bother to pay your money in the first place ... :rofl::icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

• Like 3

He's kind of like the turkey that votes for Christmas, fairplay1 :rofl:

• Like 1

Top post.. told exactly how it is

Like you say you pay your money so have a right to an opinion. The bit that really puzzles me is , if Berwick Speedway is as friggin crap as you always make out then why the hell do you bother to pay your money in the first place ... :rofl::icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown: :icon_smile_clown:

If you read the posts ( Assuming your able to read) you will notice I wasnt slagging the Berwick promotion.

• Like 1

If you read the posts ( Assuming your able to read) you will notice I wasnt slagging the Berwick promotion.

He didn't say you were.

Losing the plot wee man.

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Where did i say your were slagging the Berwick promotion ? oh and i notice you have started likeing your own posts says it all really . you would do well to remember that slagging the Speedway off will not bring in new support and believe me in the current financial climate if it goes then it almost certainly wont be back..

• Like 1

Still need a texter...anyone?

Redcar running up a big score (Heat 8, 29 - 19) at present, quite a surprise!

Completely speechless!!! Can't wait to see what other Berwick fans at the meeting have to say :sad:

How much more than Berwick did Redcar offer Dyer to join them?... Mind you, they're lovely race suits Edbergs dad paid for

Edited by Shadders
  • Like 4