British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
robert72

Leicester V Edinburgh 13th April Plus Track,toilets & Other Debates

I think this is a certain home win if not darcy will be saying his riders are tired due to travelling.

Hoping the weather is better than today

hoping the team is as well!

well, this thread ain't really taking off is it? maybe 'the timings' right for a prominent member of the Leicester backroom staff to come back on here to start threatening violence on robert72 again or else for someone, who may or may not be the same person, to get back to censoring all his members LSSC facebook posts again. Come on, we need something to work with, we can't do it all ourselves.

Mick.

Edited by volty

27 odd points to pull back....................er that's rather a lot. :blink:

I suppose it can be done......................er carn't it ;)

It's only seven 5 - 1 s ...........................yeah easy .

Edited by nightshift

I've thought about how to say this as i don't want to appear to be just have a dig for the sake of it as some would believe me to be in the business of, but i watched the whole of thursday nights Sheffield meeting from the edge of the pits and I did notice Hemsley appeared half way through and began getting more and more involved in the pits. It didn't really appear to be in an interacting, getting behind the lads and the manager kind of way either but more in a interfering kind of way, much like he has been inclined to in previous years. I don't think anything ruins a team morale more than a promoter undermining the decision making processes if that was what it actually was. But that's certainly what looked to be happening to me. I wonder if the same happened last night in Edinburgh. Maybe that's one of the major issues we have.

Edinburgh Monarchs appear to have hit the ground running so far this season.

The Monarchs took Leicester to the wire last season at home, will the Monarchs take one step further and convert to an away win?

Or will Leicester Lions fight back and regain a bit of pride (pun intended).

Much could depend on how well wee Joe Tabaka and bike have recovered from last night's tumble, with bike coming off second best.

Good luck to both teams and let's hope there is some good entertainment on show.

Looking at the forecast I have a feeling the weather may be the winner tonight with big belt of rain planned for Leicester from 16:00 to 22:00 hopefully that is wrong and the meeting can go ahead

Good effort tonight by the lads.

Leicester 46 - Monarchs 44

Sounded like tricky conditions.

Job done.

Leicester won 46-44, DH must have been meddling again.

Sounds like the boys got of to a slow start and it didn't look to good in the first half of the meeting but as the track dried out they seemed to get better and better. Done well to get it back to 2.

Now back up the road to pump these tiggers at trashfield tomorrow. ;)

Leicester won 46-44, DH must have been meddling again.

not sure tsunami, i await you're definitive answer via carrier pidgeon from Workington.I know you have the sense!

anyways, have you finished with Lewis Kerr yet.

Mick.