British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Dietbowers

Somerset V Rye House 12/04/13

Anybody else going besides Najjer,Willowman and me?

Drew,I`ll probably text you tomorrow as regards weather conditions if that`s okay...

Another little thing,what`s on the menu these days,is the chilli back?

I'll be there DB, as usual......see you in the club house Edited by womble53

Drew,I`ll probably text you tomorrow as regards weather conditions if that`s okay...

Another little thing,what`s on the menu these days,is the chilli back?

Got a Charity Golf Day on at the club tomorrow so may not reply until i'm off the course around 2/3pm i'm afraid. Heavy and localised showers today around the area and maybe more about tomorrow from what i've seen. Track certainly got a good watering about 6pm tonight though as the rain was so heavy/loud my pupil could hardly hear me from about 3 feet away in the Range!

I'm off tomorrow, so could make the trip. Unfortunately B4E is working today and won't allow me to attend the OTA alone after what happened last time!!

• Like 1

I didn't say that! You said you'd never set foot in there again.... Principals :wink:

• Like 1

The sun is shining as I speak.. Track should be perfect tonight with the earlier rain.

I'm off tomorrow, so could make the trip. Unfortunately B4E is working today and won't allow me to attend the OTA alone after what happened last time!!

You still going on about this?! Anyone would think you got raped or something. Get over it and enjoy your speedway.

You still going on about this?! Anyone would think you got raped or something. Get over it and enjoy your speedway.

Got over it ages ago. As I told Statman last Saturday at Rye, I'm already planning to go for the PL Pairs and PL match with the Rockets. Would've come over tonight, but just couldn't be bothered with that drive on my own.

Edited by Shadders

Rebels need to bounce back from the poor showing last night at Ippo. All three points are a minimum requirement,hopefully the 5-1 Doyle/Davies machine is fully functional. Reserves could do with a good performance especially Tom.

Rebels need to bounce back from the poor showing last night at Ippo. All three points are a minimum requirement,hopefully the 5-1 Doyle/Davies machine is fully functional. Reserves could do with a good performance especially Tom.

I'd expect Anders Mellgren to be out top man tonight, he only dropped a couple of points there last year in the PL match... I'll be surprised if we keep the points differencce below double figures.

Got over it ages ago. As I told Statman last Saturday at Rye, I'm already planning to go for the PL Pairs and PL match with the Rockets. Would've come over tonight, but just couldn't be bothered with that drive on my own.

Got the same problem Shadders, it really is just a little bit too far , for the round trip. When I go I normally stay over in a b and b,and have a couple of pints,come back next day.

Just come up on the updates site, no Alex Davies, a massive blow to Somerset,changes the whole dynamic of the match now. I expect the rockets to let Doyle do his thing then attack the other partnerships.Hope Alex is not too bad, apparently it was a big "off" last night.Time for big performances from Josh,Kyle and Tom , if not the Rockets could well nick a point or two.

Unsurprising, but disappointing result from the OTA. The story of the night was the rider replacement rides which went unbeaten for the home side, but only produced 2 for the Rockets.

Reserves didn't help, 13 + 6 for Somerset, 3 + 1 for Rye. You can cover a bit with 1 weak reserve, but with 2 having a bad night and having to take R/R rides you become a bit stuffed. Hurry back Jason and Simon.

Najjer`s so ungrateful....

Pretty boring meeting last night,think the best thing that happened was a hole appeared on the fourth bend....think Najjer was trying to get into it after I sung to him... :lol::P

Solid scoring from the Waspels,not so solid from the Rockets,who definitely need to replace young Morley to give themselves a chance.