British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
fredbogge

Buxton Speedway

Due to recent snow Press & Practice on 14/4 is cancelled. First match will be Sunday 21/4 v Stoke. Further updates as we have them. (Buxton Twitter)

Edited by frank.a

Due to recent snow Press & Practice on 14/4 is cancelled. First match will be Sunday 21/4 v Stoke. Further updates as we have them. (Buxton Twitter)

I don`t do Twitter or Facebook please put notices on Buxton`s web site . But there again some of that is at least two years out of date Edited by fredbogge

I don`t do Twitter or Facebook please put notices on Buxton`s web site . But there again some of that is at least two years out of date

According to the website, Adam Allott is our captain!!! Mr Povey probably has too many bigger sites to look after than little Buxton.

According to the website, Adam Allott is our captain!!! Mr Povey probably has too many bigger sites to look after than little Buxton.

then its time to get someone who is interested in Buxton speedway to do it

• Like 1

then its time to get someone who is interested in Buxton speedway to do it

Not fair to blame Andy as he only puts on what he is told

Edited by Jayne

Any Buxton fans know what happen to Ben Taylor and Jack Roberts and even Tim Webster ?

Any Buxton fans know what happen to Ben Taylor and Jack Roberts and even Tim Webster ?

Tim Webster is taking time out due to the current costs of competing and other priorities in his life right now.

Tim Webster is taking time out due to the current costs of competing and other priorities in his life right now.

Something similar with Ben, and Jack i guess just retired from the sport, which was a pity because he had loads of potential.

Thanks for the info guys :) .

Something similar with Ben, and Jack i guess just retired from the sport, which was a pity because he had loads of potential.

I belive Ben was learning a trade outside of speedway and his employer did not want him taking time off for meetings. With regards to Jack he had a terrible burn at Birmingham and drifted away from the sport . He also was learning a trade .I have heard that Jack has had a go on the grass

Thanks again guys. :)